what's everybody listening to now?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

geeze, and I missed that. I made a huge mistake. Them niggas know their stuffing.

Never heard of them. Hard to keep up with pop culture. Just checked Wikipedia. Seems like they're kind of a modern 'southern-rock' sort of outfit which I kind of like. Seems like Alex Lifeson also produced some of their stuff and played on a few songs too so I'll look for them at the video store.

I know, I dont listen to radio here, dont have cable tv (hardly watch it anyways anymore), but do have my students who keep me well informed. These kids were raised on PSPs, iPods, high-speed internet, and MacShits. Ive just tried to help them understand where todays music comes from and its influences in my rock-n-roll music class starting from the creation of the elec. guitar. I saw the most amazing 9 hour show on VH1 which was the History of Rock-n-Roll and I tried taping it, but couldnt figure out my moms new cable tv crap...Bummer. Will try and buy it though cuz it was sweeeeeeeeeeeet! I almost had a heart attack while watching it cuz of all the time and energy Ive spent into creating materials for them. That series would be a gold mine for me for my elective class.

Anyways, do check em out. I got all their cds now.