what's everybody listening to now?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

geeze, and I missed that. I made a huge mistake. Them niggas know their stuffing.

• SnowJapan Admin

Guess where Ben works? Anyone? wink

Often first time spam posters like this put a bit more thought into it by creating a new thread to get more attention.....

lol

People like that must just go round any forums they can find posting at random just to drum up the visits, never to visit again of course. I wonder if it's a full time job?!

Just did a search on his name and funnily enough the exact same post appeared on some other forums - complete with his company address (the one he's supposed to be asking about!) doh

I dunno, employees these days, can't get the brainy ones! lol

Either a part of the job description OR they are trying to suck up to the boss by getting lots of enquiry.

Meanwhile - back on topic - I am trying to listen to the Aussies beat the cr@p out of the Kiwis in the cricket but finding it difficult over the noise of rain on the tin roof.

Music?? Schmoozic! Very little since the mid-90s does anything for me. I prefer to listen to music, I don't want to have to watch the video to know what the music is about. That ain't music, it's video! :puts away soapbox:

I liked Didos first album but the few songs I have heard from the new one were very boring sounding. She's got that laid back late night appeal I think, though it sends me to sleep.

OK I have heard it. I like some of the sounds and production but it's missing 2 vital bits, quality vocals and lacking a bit on the melody front too as electronic music often does for some reason. Not too bad though I'll give it some more listens.