what's everybody listening to now?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

geeze, and I missed that. I made a huge mistake. Them niggas know their stuffing.

Radiohead are stopping "selling" their In Rainbows for (maybe) nothing from 10th Dec so if you want to hear all the blips and squeaks and his annoying voice for nothing (or more) you better do it soon.

Went to British Anthems in Shin Kiba yesterday, good set from Ripchords but by far the highligh for me was The Enemy, rocked out harder than tungston!!

THe Pippettes on the otherhand were dire, there set was as loose as a loose thing with extra portions of looseness. One of their mics broke, the levels were all over the place, and they even made a mistake in the lyrics of their opening tune! Looked like their first live gig!

I'm listening to the evens, a side project from Fugazi and Minor Threats Ian Mackaye, along with a lady whos name escapes me at the moment.

it is AMAZING. Best indie rock i have heard in a long time.

Plus i managed to procure a bunch of old and new albums by KRS-One.

Originally Posted By: Oyuki kigan
I'm listening to the evens, a side project from Fugazi and Minor Threats Ian Mackaye, along with a lady whos name escapes me at the moment.
it is AMAZING. Best indie rock i have heard in a long time.

Plus i managed to procure a bunch of old and new albums by KRS-One.

Good call OK. I've heard the evens described as "post-, post- hardcore"! Work that one out. I read the reviews on Pitchfork and it definitely looks interesting.
  • 4 weeks later...

Ian Browns new album is surprisingly good. Hard to explain. Strings on every track, electronic noises + guitar. Some even sound Bond-theme melody wise. Not like Stone Roses at all. If only he could sing better....!

Originally Posted By: Hokkaidough
Duran Duran should not cover Kraftwerk. It should not be allowed.

What if Bill Bailey does? A lesser known work of theirs ;\)

This is Electric Six's "I buy the drugs". Great song, great video!