what's everybody listening to now?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

geeze, and I missed that. I made a huge mistake. Them niggas know their stuffing.

scouser, apparently, though no confirmed sightings at klingklang. They are known to be perfectionists to the nth degree and some people suggest 'scared' of releasing anything new. I hope they do give us something new though, but what a wait!

• 2 weeks later...
 Originally Posted By: samurai
Run Lola Run...

Thats a kick ass movie! I love how the movie goes with the music and not the other way around. If you havent seen it, watch it.

Got the new Jack Johnson, Lenny Kravitz, and Akon. JJ is really mellow, much more than his last albums. Lenny is jammin, I like this album but havent bought his last ones so hard to compare. Akon, well, hes just a ghetto Afrikan/American gettin into trouble with drugs and theft and writing songs about it. Like his voice.
 Originally Posted By: Ken of Kentropolis
A friend is really into Nick Cave and gave me some of his CDs. Er, no thanks!

Anyone heard the new Goldfrapp. Sounds interesting, though not sure what to make of it -very much a departure from the last album.

nick cave is fantastic. if you don't like his harder stuff, try "the boatman's call" beautiful ballads

i've been meaning to check out the new goldfrapp, not sur eif it's my bag but sound slike it's worth a listen
roisin murphy (ex moloko) also has a new cd out. i've only heard one song (overpowered0 but could be up your alley ken?

um on a hip-hop front, i just dl'd the new Braintax album - "my last and best album"

anyone who likes music with alot of passion, great beats and no thug bs should check it out. fantastic album (so far, only had time to check out about 5/6 tracks - and im not easily impressed by hip-hop)

• 2 weeks later...