what's everybody listening to now?

I got given a copy of the first Jamiroquai album last night. It's RUBBISH. I don't mind some of his songs, but this is just rubbish. I will not listen to it again, oh no.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

geeze, and I missed that. I made a huge mistake. Them niggas know their stuffing.

A Japanese group called "Soul Flower Union", that put out a couple of albums of old political/workers/korean/ainu ethnic songs set to an older style of music called "Ching-dong".

It is fukking rad.

The little spine sleeve lists the music as "Ching-dong punk rock".

If anyone is interested, the album's title is called "Leveller's Ching Dong Mononoke Summit"

And The Sainte Catherine's new album. Not bad, but fairly average Fat Wreck Chords type stuff.

The Cure are (generally) really good, some class albums. I listen to the music, not bother about the charisma of the singer (though I think Robert Smith does the job just fine)

Robbie Williams has lots of charisma and confidence, and look how shite he is.

Supposedly the new RHCP "Dani California" has already been tapped by Warner Japan to be a theme song for the in-production action/horror film "Death Note", based on the manga of the same name.

Quote:
Originally posted by guzzlers-baps:
I raided a friends CD collection the other day and there were some Bryan Ferry / Roxy Music cds in there. I realised I really like some of the laid stuff he's done.
The old Roxy Music stuff is really great. especially the 70's stuff when Eno was in.
Bryan Ferry is such a great singer too.
Speaking of Eno, i just got the re mastered "The Name Of This Band Is Talking Heads"
Does not have much in common with the old LP, but it is a great album. The 2. cd is from the Remain In Light Tour and features Adrian Belew on guitar...
WOW

"Sometimes the world has a load of questions
Seems like the world knows nothing at all"

Roxy Music marked the end of a great era, starting in the fifties for me. Then there was the 70's disco desert before things started getting intersting around 1980. Great band and Bryan Ferry was a classy front man. I still regularly listen to their first two LP's.