what's everybody listening to now?

post #1000!

I took some computer speakers into work and my work mates have been playing their I-pods on it. I have heard a huge array of tunes.

one group that was awesome was "crazy penis" funky house music, check them out.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

geeze, and I missed that. I made a huge mistake. Them niggas know their stuffing.

Just in case anyone interested. The Coachella festival is being webcast live today and tomorrow.

At the moment Ladytron are on live, with Depeche Mode up next (and last for today)

http://blueroom.att.com/events/index.php?event=coachella

On all tomorrow as well with Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Block Party, Magic Numbers, Editors

A Japanese friend had the Amore CD by Andrea Bocelli and I gave it a listen. Very relaxing, the guy has a very unique voice.

Better still, Ms Oo loved it \:D

Just saw that my fav artist, Dave Matthews Band, is playing with Gov't Mule and Bela Fleck and the Flecktones on August 5th....ahhhh Id love to be at that show thumbsup.gif

recently been listening to lots of Kyoto Jazz Massive and various Lounge Delux with a little Bossanova thrown in too - quite chilled \:\)

A friend of mine, now married and with three kids here in Japan was having a chat about downloading music at the weekend as he just discovered the internet, and came out with a scorcher....."Have you heard of this new guy...Seal I think his name is..pretty good!" lol.gif eek.gif lol.gif Been here far too long, I asked him if he had heard of a new boy band out too "The Beatles"!! :p lol.gif

I like some of Seals songs actually.

I think this was talked about before, but I highly recommend Talk Talk, from The Colour of Spring onwards. The Colour of Spring is a superb album.

Me too, Seal has done some good songs. not all my cup of tea but I've got 1 CD full of his stuff that is really good. In fact, I'll get it out now time for a listen.