what's everybody listening to now?

Thats a great idea actually, especially if you are at one of the concerts. I think Moby did something similar but not heard of too many bands doing it. (?)

Sure the bands are more than happy to see more cash flowing into their accounts as well for not actually doing much extra.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

geeze, and I missed that. I made a huge mistake. Them niggas know their stuffing.

I found some old Guns N Roses cassettes while sorting through some boxes last week. I have a cassette player in my car so I've been listening to them on the way to and from work. lol.gif

Oh, and apparently Axl Rose is trying to revive his career and is doing concerts in the US... a bit sad really.

More like 15 I think. I thought he'd given up. Is he still with that guitarist who puts a Kentucky Fried Chicken bucket on his head?

I've been listening to some early Metallica recently.

That Keane single - I thought it was U2 when I first heard it. They should stick to what they are good at - the slower/mid-tempo melodic tunes.

I'm listening a lot to the new Chillis album I really like it. Friend also got the best of Fatboy Slim which has been duly copied (oops) and in the car.

• 1 month later...

A friend gave me a CD to listen to. A new one by Scritti Politti. I had an image of them being sugar coated sickly sweet 80s pop so was surprised when I listeded to it. Quite good it is.

I am still listening to one of the three bands that I like: Cog. I listened to them uncountable times to and from the snow last season, every weekend before dark as the mountains approached and after dark as we drove off in the snow, buzzed with a day of great terrain and fun. Listening to it brings the whole season rushing back. Music is overwhelming.

Quote:
Originally posted by slimeypete:
Renaissance 3D Faithless DJ Set.

Great in the car.
not bad that one, just DL'ed it and some good memories in there.
I have been listening to Coldplay alot lately, probably coz have great memories from their gig. God he sounded so good live.

Also hammerring the Chilli's newwie.

A bit of a blast from past, but went round to a friends house and took their best of Prefab Sprout album. Sounded dated but some songs on there I really liked back when I was a student.

On the radio this morning was a "cover" of The Smiths Panic - done in some extremely old fashioned way. It sounded like a recording from the 50s or something - very weird and hardly recognisable as Panic. Didn't get the name of the artist or anything.