what's everybody listening to now?

She's a he. It's coming down the internet from Pandora. I've been tuning Pandora for months, and it's been a revelation. Etta James is brilliant.

I'm a fossil. I hate headphones and everything since the original Walkman (I remember that) has passed me bye.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

geeze, and I missed that. I made a huge mistake. Them niggas know their stuffing.

i always find myself listening to sigur ros, from iceland... beautiful musik, especially when the sun is setting or you are just going to bed.

http://www.myspace.com/sigurros

sigur ros went to swaziland to visit HIV positive orphans last year - and made this slideshow of their pictures, some really amazing pictues in here.

http://emichrysalis.co.uk/players/sigurros/unicef_photostream/

ebc, thanks for that link. that was wonderful. i'll be sure to pass that on.

an old friend of mine volunteered as a teacher in swaziland for a few years. he used to always slip away for a few moments when ever africa was mentioned. it didn't take long before he went back, i don't think has left since.

Rage Against the Machine (don't ask, I'm in a mood.) Public Enemy(onaji), Green Day. I've even been listening to the Smiths and the Stones. Beasti's! Stil the coolest rappers.

sigur ros are good. I find I need to be in the right mood but when I am I really love some of their stuff.

Sorry if it has already been mentioned (52 pages is a lot to scan through to check)

"The Good, The Bad and The Queen" - Self Titled

Damon Albarn, frontman of Blur and creator of Gorillaz

Simon Tong, The Verve and Gorillaz

Paul Simonon, The Clash

and Paul Simonon, Africa 70.

Pretty cool stuff.

I don't particularly like them but The Beautiful South have split up, the official reason being - "due to musical similarities". I thought that was quite funny.

"The Good, The Bad and The Queen" - just got that too, quite interesting. I much prefer what he is doing with that and Gorillaz than Bleugh.

Who is this Spector guy anyway? ;\)

Sigor Ros seem to get so much praise. The few "songs" I have heard have been a bit of a pain to listen to actually. Perhaps I have heard the wrong ones.