what's everybody listening to now?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

geeze, and I missed that. I made a huge mistake. Them niggas know their stuffing.

Kraftwerk, Tour de France Soundtracks. I gave up on that quite early when I first got it but beginning to appreciate it more. I wonder if they will ever actually do anything new again.

Originally Posted By: soubriquet
They just played Red House on the radio thumbsup.gif

That and Little Wing are my favourite Hendix tracks and right at the top of my top ten.

Can't go wrong with Hendrix. My old band used to play a lot of Hendrix, and Red House and Little Wing were usually on the set. Here's a very amaturish clip 50 second clip of some video from a digital camera. That's me on guitar. Check out Dan from Kochi on the Shakuhachi (Japanese flute) at the beginning of the clip. He kicks ass. The drummer and basist are some guys we were jamming with in Kyushu.

Simian Mobile Disco "Attack Decay Sustain Release"

Easy to remember that one, don't you think? \:\)

Dance music for the car, but much better than Daft Punk with who they are compared.

I love that and their best of as well.

What kinda speakers/headphones are you using scouser? I dont have the most expensive system but my little Onkyo stereo still rocks. I love my Bose headphones more though...freaking great things but pricy.

BP, get the new JBT, rocking mate!