what's everybody listening to now?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

geeze, and I missed that. I made a huge mistake. Them niggas know their stuffing.

• 2 weeks later...

"Austin, Texas, September 24-- Gary Primich, considered by many to be one of the greatest harmonica players in the world, passed away suddenly on September 23rd. Not only is this the loss of a world-class talent, but also of a true world-class person. Offstage, Gary was a caring and gentle soul -- a real Regular Joe of the best kind. Onstage he played with a ferocity and indescribable sound that was often mind-blowing. He'd say Thank You to his fans then quickly change the subject because he didn't want it to be all about him. He loved animals, he loved people, he loved music and he loved life. Gary's career sent him around the world, traveling thousands and thousands of miles for his love of music, but he'll always be right here, in our hearts."

Gary was 49.

Shit.

I saw Ian Brown at T in the Park a couple of years ago, it was great when he was singing the Stone Roses stuff, his bad singing was drowned out by the crowd singing along but when he did his own stuff and it was quieter you could hear how bad he was. Then he threw his dummy out the pram and started kicking the speakers off the stage saying that the sound people had **** him up