what's everybody listening to now?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

geeze, and I missed that. I made a huge mistake. Them niggas know their stuffing.

After hearing the 2 disc Police best of thats out there now, am getting back into them. Many classics. Not keen on rice crispies being in lyrics though, that is just silly.

I have been looking through some old albums I had. Came across once by a band called It's Immaterial which still sounds pretty decent. Possibly just some memories caught up in there but.. \:\)

Originally Posted By: veronica
The new Chemicals is actually quite good. For me their best collection. It is less big beats noise and more melodic.

I couldnt get into it...prefer older stuff.

I got the new Tha Blue Herb, some J-rappers from Sapporo, and its pretty good. Didnt like their previous CD at all, but theyve come back with some catchy beats, lil bit jazzy/downtempo, and nice lyrics too. Like their voices too. Very mellow stuff.

Kuma, do you have it? Check it out mate

Got the new Recoil CD last week. Strange and complicated as expected. Like the production and some of the sounds not sure on the blues talking/singing. I really wish Alan Wilder would put his talents to something more melodic.

Another DM related artist - Eigner (the drummer on tour) has put out a really good CD called Recovery. Really enjoying that one.