what's everybody listening to now?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

geeze, and I missed that. I made a huge mistake. Them niggas know their stuffing.

New Crowded House album. Was unmoved at first but had it one quite a lot over the last week and really into it now. I like that band.

Originally Posted By: RobBright
Love BRMC - an awesome "dirty" rock band.

They never smiled once during the whole gig. That is propper rock attitude.

It was good to see a seasoned rock band, they were mature and confident without ever being arrogant. I am slowly becoming more angry with alot of new bands who get really hyped up over one album. You go so see them live and they have a real arrogance about them....I dont get it.....one album....45 minutes of music. Come back when you are still producing good music into your 6th album.

I have been developing a rock humility scale recently.

1 = Dave Grohl (Foos)
5 = Ricky Wilson (Kaiser Chiefs)
10 = Bono (U2)

tooooo many f-ing Bonos.

Apologies rant over.

At this very moment as I am typing I am listening to Bonnie Tyler, Jennifer rush and various other 80/90's music.

The 80's is the best era for me, I was in my Teens in the 80's and I was so into the music of the time. The singers now just can't match the likes of Bonnie Tyler, Jennifer Rush, with one exception, Shania Twain who absolutely rocks.

I am also really into the 80's rock / Heavy metal groups, def leapard, bonjovi, GnR, whitesnake, AC/DC, etc.

I download all the music I like and then burn it onto CD's so everything I listen too is what I like and it's all 80's / 90's stuff!

Can't remember the last time I bought a CD

• 3 weeks later...

What a fab, sad and poignant video a-ha have done for their last single. They've used some of that original vid they did and actually emphasised themselves looking older now as a contrast to their youthful selves.

The end is so moving considering their difficult relationships and them officially splitting up now.

They have made some fine music.