what's everybody listening to now?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

geeze, and I missed that. I made a huge mistake. Them niggas know their stuffing.

Soul Mining is better than Infected. Much better I would say. Ol' Joolz on that solo and then all the chanting at the end of Giant. Classic stuff.

I saw them once live with Johnny Marr. West Berlin in 1989. The Wall came down two months later.

Soul Mining is better than Infected. Much better I would say. Ol' Joolz on that solo and then all the chanting at the end of Giant. Classic stuff.

I saw them once live with Johnny Marr. West Berlin in 1989. The Wall came down two months later.

As the man himself said

To obtain maximum pleasure & effect from this album please play VERY LOUD!, VERY LATE, VERY ALONE.....& with the lights turned VERY LOW

Originally Posted By: Mr Wiggles
Ol' Joolz on that solo and then all the chanting at the end of Giant. Classic stuff.

Ohyes. It works, but that kind of thing is borderline annoying for me. Not a big fan of plinky plonky jazzy.

Quote:

Ah yes Johnny Marr was in The The for a bit wasn't he.
The slag.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A few years ago I made a CD with the best songs from REMs Out of Time and Automatic For the People.

Gave it a listen yesterday, absolutely love it. Not a huge fan of other REM albums but that spliced together album is so good.

• 2 weeks later...

No I would have gone to see them. I know Mr Astbury can't sing live, and he has eaten a warehouse full of lard pies of late, but Mr Duffy is good and I would like to see them live. Loved Love.

My nieghbours are being exposed to old skool beasties at the moment. God knows what they think as none of them can speak english and already look at me like Im some kind of freak. smile

"You gotta fight, for your right, to party!!!!!"