what's everybody listening to now?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

geeze, and I missed that. I made a huge mistake. Them niggas know their stuffing.

Have a good time at BEPs!

And have some Morton (aha singer), Mamabear...

Getting on for 50, great singer, very sexy bit of a dreamboat. ashamed

All three of them have aged extremely well.

I just LOVE his recorded voice not too keen on their poppier moments but they are generally darker than people realise.

I think they are a very under-rated band, perhaps because of that first teeny-pop period

Went to see the Black Eyed Pea's last night - AWESOME!!

Their support act was LMFAO - which is one of my 16 yr olds favorite bands. This was the most played song on the wake boat last season ----> 'Yes'

But my 10 yr old (today! Happy Birthday Baby Boy) and my 12 yr old bought themselves LMFAO 'shots' tee shirts

[yeah we look like fantastic parents!]

[cant find a pic of the shirt - but kids with booze bottles and shot glasses on a shirt....yep Parent of the Year Awards!]

And the kids are getting around the house singing THIS song - their favorite from the night....actions and all!

The very crappy Burswood Dome.

The below link has picture inside and out, general info and stats info.

http://www.austadiums.com/stadiums/stadiums.php?id=24

But numbers wise depends on the seating configuration, but in the vicinity of 13000 to 14000 (with a previous record of 19700 for Neil Diamond...if I was taking bets I reckon there were more for the Pea's - there was certainly a LOT more people in the standing section than at Pink a few months back.)

I've read a few bits of that.... didn't realise that there were so many gigs on at the Hacienda. Sounds like in the first few years it was more a gig venue than a nightclub.

Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
The tonights going to be a good night one? I quite like that as well somehow. Perhaps a good going out on a Friday night song.

?Do you mean the 'Meet me halfway' song?
First time I heard it I was a bit -aaahhh, I am not sure- but now I LOVE it.