Good movies you've seen recently

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Perhaps you should stop looking up your own asshole.

I saw Alvin and the Chipmunks 3.   I would like to kill all chipmunks and all people called Alvin.

I reckon he stole more than a loaf of bread. 100 more like

School of Rock... Jack Black at his best. He's a washed up 30-something Rocker who poses as a substitute teacher at a private school. Very well casted. Cheesy? Sure. But a great movie!

I watched School of Rock on the plane last year. Mildly amusing, very cheesy ending for sure. Not sure if I like him or not, he was a bit annoying in Kong.

Are you in a rock band on tour? ;\)

Superman Returns last night and actually quite enjoyed it. The new bloke does a good job and Kevin Spacey makes a perfect Luthor. Whatever.

It is - and the special edition dvd is great too, lots of good extras for a change.

I see they are going to release an extended version of King Kong. Here's me thinking the original was too long in the first place.

I watched Jaws last week. Still a great movie.

Pirates 2 was crap, lets throw million$$ at a movie, lots of thrills, non stop action and cgi with but with weak and meandering story line.

Jerry McBruckheimer churns out more McDonalds movie action.

If this movie was a car it would be the one designed by Homer Simpson loaded with everything but in the end quite ridiculous.

Homer_dreamcar.gif

p.s. Orlando Bloom is a shockingly bad actor

• 2 weeks later...