Good movies you've seen recently

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Perhaps you should stop looking up your own asshole.

I saw Alvin and the Chipmunks 3.   I would like to kill all chipmunks and all people called Alvin.

I reckon he stole more than a loaf of bread. 100 more like

"CSA: The Confederate States of America" - how the USA might look if the Confederate South had won the Civil War - and coming to the conclusion that things might not be so very different!

It's presented as a UK documentary being shown in the US and has ads for slaves and racist products going on.

Strange, sometimes very funny, sometimes gets a bit much.

• 2 weeks later...

Lethan Weapon 2.

I remember really enjoying it when it was first out ages ago. Especially getting a view of Patsy Kensits chest. Still enjoyed it, though not quite as excited with her chest as I was when I was a teen.

\:\)

Quote:
Originally posted by Curt:
Nothing amazing but interesting - Who Killed The Electric Car, story of the GM EV1 car.
You're such a commie Curt. Betcha want to change the world eh? Slippin' that one in there like that...
 Quote:
Originally posted by rach:
Watched Dumb and Dumber again with some friends over the weekend. Still funny! lol.gif
What a classic movie. once watched it 12 times in seven days, including once back to back. \:\( was sad when i had to return it to the video store

watched LIVE FOREVER last weekend- the story about Brit pop and found it to be quite interesting. Liam Gallagher being interviewed whilst choofing on a splif is a crack up