• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I think that is a remake of the old Gene Wilder version...gonna be hard to beat I think.

I saw Anchorman last night. Second time. Not quite a gem, but entertaining.

Don't know what else to say really, except, "Stay classy...world."

Batman Begins looks promising actually. I know someone who has been to an advance screening and they said is is way different from the over the top of the other Batmans, more realistic. That Watanabe fellow is in it too.

1800 sucks hey. At least the place near me gives me "points" and they have some discout days as well.

I saw Kingdom of Heaven, not really my type of film. It was ok, nothing more.

I actually enjoyed Gladiator. Russell Crowe was good, music was good. Actually lots of Ridley Scotts films I have liked. Not sure about this Bloom fellow in Kingdom of Heaven though. It looks like a retread.

If this new Batman is more serious and realistic, what are the reasons that man puts on a silly suit with pointed ear thingies and pretends to be a bat??

Really looking forward to that as well, the reviews have pretty much all been good well the ones I have read anyway. Hopefully it will go a long way to erase the memory of the just awful last one.

• 1 month later...

Looking forward to A Scanner Darkly - rotoscope animation, "live footage overlaid with animation to create a kind of moving graphic novel". Even with Keanu Reeves in it, sounds good.

I watched 'Constantine' last night starring Keanu R.

That was a very entertaining movie!

I'm not Catholic, but I enjoy seeing other interpretations regarding the mythology of the religion. The whole lucifer/God thing was compelling.

For a keanu film, two thumbs way up!

Quote:
Originally posted by happyhappy:
Anyone seen Charlie & the Chocolate Factory yet?
I'm (hopefully) seeing it tomorrow. It's gonna be raining and cold, so what the hell? I also plan to see that Star Wars thingy ma jigger ;\)

I live a bit far from the theater, so I got to get 'em while I can. \:\)

I'll report back......... I'm really worried about the spare holding out on my Jeep though. I blew a tire today....... the spare is a decade old, so........ No new tire untile Monday.