• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

Quote:
Fiona Bruce says she may stop wearing short skirts for Children in Need

In a blow to her legions of male fans, the BBC newsreader has claimed that it may be “time to stop†putting on revealing outfits for Children in Need song-and-dance numbers.

She complains that the hemlines have gone “up and up†in recent years to the extent that on one occasion she was left sporting a “pelmetâ€.

Bruce, the presenter of flagship BBC programmes such as the News at Ten, Crimewatch and Antiques Roadshow, has appeared in several routines on the annual telethon that may have helped her win the title of Rear of the Year 2010.

Damn.

Hey Hey The Beatles might be coming to itunes soon.

wow, now I can actually get to hear The Beatles!! Are they any good?

WFT. I seriously don't get it. What is the fuss? Are dickhead Beatles fans going to download them just because they can or what?

Come on folks rush out to buy the beatles again!

Quote:
The Beatles' back catalogue is finally available on iTunes, after years of negotiations.

It will mean that for the first time consumers will be able to purchase some of the Fab Four's most popular songs via the store.

Breaking news

Quote:
REAL MADRID superstar Cristiano Ronaldo has been given the chop!

But fans needn't worry as it's only the forward's locks which have been lopped off his ï½£80million head.

The Portugal international, 25, had the sides of his bonce shaved to create a mohawk-style look once favoured by England legend David Beckham.

Let's hope his Ronaldo's performances on the pitch continue to be as razor-sharp...

Great article in the Sun yesterday about a bloke from Texas who makes shagbots. With video of the dude and the "ladies". Apparently one of the settings on them is called "Young Yoko".

Originally Posted By: SKI
Have I missed something... what on earth is that?!!?

That is a circuit board I attempted to make using my CNC machine which I built (it's on page 89 of this thread)

Righto.

As the usual Christmas Party/Drink Drive/Road Carnage Free For All is about to begin in earnest in Australia...this guy --->

Jeff_Kennett_(350_x_477).jpg

Jeff Kennett - former Victorian Premier

...told the nation that Cool Mints...

yes these things --->

Allens-Kool-Mints-1kg.jpg

...will solve all your problems if you get pulled over for a breath test after the office Chrissy party. YES! You read it right - Mr Kennett told the Australia public it was OK to drink, then drive, and then pop a cool mint to sop up the blood alcohol before blowing in the little machine at the booze bus.

Not only is he incorrect - he is a KNOB!

New penis for statue in Silvio Berlusconi's Rome office

A marble Roman statue of Mars has had its snapped-off penis rebuilt and reattached on the specific orders of the prime minister, Silvio Berlusconi.

The reported cost to taxpayers of the restoration – 70,000 euros (£59,500) – prompted criticism at a time when the Italian government has slashed millions of euros from the country's arts and heritage budget and parts of Pompeii are crumbling into dust.

"This is aesthetic surgery carried out on the personal whim of the prime minister," said Manuela Ghizzoni of the opposition Democratic Party.

The 6ft-high sculpture, which dates from around AD175 and stands next to a similarly proportioned statue of Venus, is on loan from a museum and displayed in Palazzo Chigi, Mr Berlusconi's office in central Rome.

statue_1765715b.jpg

The new penis has been fitted with a magnet so that it can be easily removed if, in future, a more comprehensive restoration is carried out.

Experts studied statues of male nudes from the same period in order to determine what the dimensions of the prosthetic penis should be, according to Italy's La Repubblica.