• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

Quote:
Mount Everest climbers can now surf the internet and make video calls through a 3G network, Nepalese telecoms firm Ncell says.

The company has installed eight 3G base stations along the route to Everest base camp.

That was the only thing stopping me from going up there.
Will take my ipad. Maybe next week.

Stephen Fry appears to have suggested that he is quitting Twitter again following a row over comments he made suggesting women did not enjoy sex.

How many times has he quit Twitter. And, who gives a shit?

He's a dick, have never liked him and his self-important personality.

From the telegraph:

Quote:

Exactly a year to the day since he threatened to leave Twitter because he thought there was "too much aggression and unkindness around", Fry posted "Bye Bye" on his account.

The tweet to his 1,910,676 followers came after Fry claimed he was misquoted over comments suggesting that women were incapable of enjoying sex.

The openly homosexual broadcaster, who claimed he was celibate for 16 years, finding the idea of sex disgusting, said it was clear that women had no interest in sex from the fact that they do not go out seeking casual encounters in graveyards or on Hampstead Heath.

He claimed that women only go to bed with men “because sex is the price they are willing to pay for a relationshipâ€.

Fry’s remarks have been branded “rubbish†and "madness" by feminists who have questioned his qualifications for making pronouncements on female sexuality.

The 53-year-old, who hosts the popular quiz show QI on BBC1, launched the bizarre tirade in an interview published in the November issue of Attitude magazine.

He said: "If women liked sex as much as men, there would be straight cruising areas in the way there are gay cruising areas. Women would go and hang around in churchyards thinking: 'God, I've got to get my f------- rocks off', or they'd go to Hampstead Heath and meet strangers to shag behind a bush.

“It doesn't happen. Why? Because the only women you can have sex with like that wish to be paid for it."

He continued: "I feel sorry for straight men. The only reason women will have sex with them is that sex is the price they are willing to pay for a relationship with a man, which is what they want.

“Of course, a lot of women will deny this and say, 'Oh no, but I love sex, I love it!' But do they go around having it the way that gay men do?"

Germaine Greer, the eminent feminist author and academic, said Fry’s remarks were “gratuitous†and accused the broadcaster of having “delusions of grandeurâ€.

She said: “Stephen Fry is clearly under a delusion that he is an authority on female sexuality. Well, if he thinks that women are not interested in genital encounters with total strangers then he is absolutely right. But to conclude that we are therefore uninterested in sex is madness.

“It is true that men have an interest in a kind of sex which women find infinitely depressing, and it’s true that women really don’t want to hang around toilets hoping that someone will come along and play with their bits. That is not what passion is about for us and we would be placing ourselves in mortal danger if it was.

“Women have an idea of passion which men like Stephen can’t even begin to imagine. What women yearn for is intimacy. The fact that for women sex is an integral part of closeness doesn’t mean we are any less interested in it.’

Rosie Boycott, the feminist journalist, also denounced Fry’s outburst as “rubbishâ€.

She said: “Women are just as capable as men are of enjoying sex. We don't go cruising or cottaging on Hampstead Heath because we don't need to.â€

Paul Flynn, the journalist who interviewed Fry, said: "I thought it was quite an odd generalisation to make at the time, but he delivered it with certainty and it was clearly something he'd thought about."

Fry also used his interview to disclose details of the “extraordinary underworld†of cottaging – anonymous sex between homosexual men in public lavatories - with which he was “slightly obsessed†in his youth.

Heard about this McDonald's branch manager who sued McD for making him put on 76lbs over 12 years?

He won and got lots of lovely money.

How did he put on that weight? He had a free set meal everyday as part of his remuneration. lol

Thing is, he is still in the job and doing exactly the same thing.

5 years down the line, he can sue again and cite his own case as the precedent. rollabout

Domino's Japan offering $31,000 for one hour's work

Working at a fast-food restaurant is often a rite of passage for young workers looking for work experience, but Domino's Japan is upping the ante and will offer one lucky person $31,000 for just one hour of work.

The deal is in commemoration of the pizza chain's 25th anniversary in Japan (and 50th worldwide) when Domino's Japan plans to hire one lucky person at a rate of 2.5 million yen for 60 minutes of work in December.

Domino's Japan is keeping mum on the details, with more to be released on November 11, but they have confirmed there will be a formal interview process.

"Basically it's anybody over 18, no questions about education of experience," a spokesperson told Reuters.

"We're actually a little surprised by how much of a response it's getting."

The 2.5 million yen one-off payment is equivalent to about 2174 hours of work as a Domino's delivery person in Japan.

However, there has been negative feedback about the marketing campaign, with some people questioning whether there may be better uses for the money, such as raising Domino's workers' pay overall.

Another promotion being run to coincide with the 25th anniversary celebrations will mean that anyone born on September 30 this year (the date of the first Domino's store opening in Japan) will receive a free pizza on their birthday each year until they turn 25, Reuters reported.

I was quite shocked just now to read this:

Michelle Pfeiffer spills her dinner down her top on Italian date night with her husband

The beautiful 52-year-old Scarface actress was on a dinner date with her writer-producer husband David. E. Kelley at Italian eatery Madeo's in Beverly Hills last night and she appeared to have spilt some liquid down the front of her tunic top.