• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

Sir Cliff Richard is proving to be a hotter date than JLS, Justin Bieber and Michael Buble - as he outsells them in the calendar charts.

cliff-richard_1768543b.jpg

The pop veteran, who stripped to the waist for one of the shots, at the age of 70, has the biggest-selling male celebrity calendar, according to new figures from Amazon.co.uk

Age has proved to be no barrier to his appeal as the septuagenarian pin-up holds off newcomers. Sir Cliff has been the all-time biggest seller for calendar maker Danilo with more than 1.5 million sold over the years.

Amy Worth, head of book buying at Amazon.co.uk, said: ''The fact that Sir Cliff is holding off competition from the likes of JLS and Justin Bieber shows just how popular he is and it seems that his images will be adorning walls in people's homes all over the UK from January 1.''

"Boobism"

GREAT Titians - and the paintings aren't bad either.

Curvy nudes have been the subject of Old Masters through the centuries.

Now amateur artist Victoria Romanova is using her BREASTS to paint pictures.

It's not exactly the Cubism style ・but few would doubt the finesse of her bust strokes.

Victoria, 26, smears her 40E chest with watercolours or oil-based paint then daubs her work on to canvas or paper.

Her latest effort is of Prime Minister David Cameron pictured with Big Ben.

Victoria said: "I'm well endowed and suddenly had the urge to paint using my breasts.

"I had a dream I was doing it and decided to try it for real. I didn't let anyone see me but I was proud of the results. I painted some roses and was surprised at the good outcome."

Victoria has exhibited her art ・still life, portraits and abstract ・at a gallery. She has sold three pictures but won't say how much they raised.

She added: "The woman's breast has its own very beautiful outline. When I am gently applying the paint on the canvas you can see the unique effect. I think it's rather womanly and beautiful."

I am disappointed.

I thought she would use them like paint brushes and actually direct them with her hands - not just blob them on a bit of paper.

Gah! Amateur!

Even the elephants do better than that.

000417790.jpg

The Great Ball of China: Six-ton Chinese 'pearl' is world's biggest... and its £88million price tag's not exactly small either

article-0-0C307163000005DC-957_634x412.j

article-0-0C30717F000005DC-395_634x424.j

The comments are funny:

Idiot 1:

Err, sorry but if you look at the picture the girls faces have been superimposed (Badly) probably using a photoshop or similair program.

Idiot 2, in response:

er actually they have not been superimposed, thats what some chinese girls look like.

They have a completely different bone structure, which can make it look like the 'faces' are stuck on even in real life, some even have completely 'flat' faces.

The colour difference is because they makeup so strongly, but usually they forget the neck.

lol

And

Idiot 3:

What good is it, you would have to be pretty damned big to wear it wouldn't you?

Quote:
JOHANNESBURG -- A new survey says more than one in three South African men admit to having committed rape.

A 2010 study led by the government-funded Medical Research Foundation says that in Gauteng province, home to South Africa's most populous city of Johannesburg, more than 37 percent of men said they had raped a woman. Nearly 7 percent of the 487 men surveyed said they had participated in a gang rape.

More than 51 percent of the 511 women interviewed said they'd experienced violence from men, and 78 percent of men said they'd committed violence against women.

WTF?!?
Originally Posted By: Curt
Quote:
JOHANNESBURG -- A new survey says more than one in three South African men admit to having committed rape.

A 2010 study led by the government-funded Medical Research Foundation says that in Gauteng province, home to South Africa's most populous city of Johannesburg, more than 37 percent of men said they had raped a woman. Nearly 7 percent of the 487 men surveyed said they had participated in a gang rape.

More than 51 percent of the 511 women interviewed said they'd experienced violence from men, and 78 percent of men said they'd committed violence against women.

WTF?!?
+1 for WTF.

In more important news

Quote:
DAVID BECKHAM stripped off after a tough game against Australian team the Newcastle Jets.

Becks gave admirers a treat when he whipped his shirt off and gave it to a female fan.

He also sent a shirt to the captain of the Jets KASEY WEHRMAN.

Quote:
Mick Hucknall apologies to 1,000 women he slept with

"A red-headed man," Mick Hucknall modestly acknowledges, "is not generally considered to be a sexual icon," although that did not stop the singer from using his own curly red locks to remarkable seductive effect at the height of his fame in the mid- 80s, when he estimates he slept with more than 1,000 women in three years.

Today, however, pop's unlikeliest Lothario has offered a startling apology, describing his behaviour as an addiction. "I regret the philandering," he says in an interview for this newspaper's film and music section. "In fact, can I issue a public apology through the Guardian? They know who they are, and I'm truly sorry."

Hucknall, 50, is originally from Manchester and achieved huge success with Simply Red. His brand of romantic soul ballads won him ridicule from critics but many female admirers.

"When I had the fame, it went crazy," he says. "Between 19851987, I would sleep with about three women a day, every day. I never said no. This was what I wanted from being a pop star. I was living the dream and my only regret is that I hurt some really good girls."

3 women a day. Phew.

He is dead sexy though

Mick_Hucknall_655383a.jpg

ginger1.jpg

3 women a day.

Wonder if any boredom creeps in. wink

In other important news:

Quote:
David Beckham faces a new battle after World Cup loss - a thinning hairline

David Beckham seems to be fighting another losing battle after the disappointment of England’s 2018 World Cup bid – against hair loss.

An unflattering angle during coverage of the vote on BBC News showed David is thinning on top.

The 35-year-old sported longer hair in Zurich, where he was acting as an ambassador for England’s bid with Prince William and David Cameron, and the revelation may explain why he hasn’t cut his hair for a while.

‘David’s concerned. He’s trying to hide a thinning patch on his crown,’ said a spy, adding: ‘He covers it up with the help of a stylist, but he is dangerously close to sporting a comb-over.’

Which reminds me of this thread:

http://www.snowjapanforums.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/264315/An_important_poll_about_hair.html

Quote:
Facebook rage: Woman fed up with boyfriend's constant use smashed laptop with a broom

A woman was so fed-up with her boyfriend's Facebook obsession that she smashed his laptop with her broomstick.

Kimberley Hall used the handle of her brush to damage Bruce Yates’s computer after complaining that he used to too much to view the social networking site.

Several keys were sent flying across their house in Gloucester and the incident sparked a row which led to Mr Yates, 32, being convicted of assault by beating.

'Flying keys' sound quite dangerous.
Though she sounds like a witch with a broom and all.