• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

Quote:

A BABY girl was killed in a washing machine when she was put in with a pile of laundry by her junkie mum.
The horror was discovered by an aunt who opened the top-loader after hearing it clanging as it came to the end of its 40-minute wash cycle.

Cops and paramedics raced to Lyndsey Fiddler's squalid flat and found ten-day-old Maggie May still in the machine tangled in washing. Hardened detectives wept.
Originally Posted By: BagOfCrisps
Quote:

A BABY girl was killed in a washing machine when she was put in with a pile of laundry by her junkie mum.
The horror was discovered by an aunt who opened the top-loader after hearing it clanging as it came to the end of its 40-minute wash cycle.

Cops and paramedics raced to Lyndsey Fiddler's squalid flat and found ten-day-old Maggie May still in the machine tangled in washing. Hardened detectives wept.
That made my heart sink. Poor little cherub sadface
Originally Posted By: thursday
OK. Cool. Now WTF is that?

It's a CNC machine I built. you can mill out basic parts, panels or circuit boards (which I want to do) it's computer controlled.
Originally Posted By: shadowtec
Originally Posted By: thursday
OK. Cool. Now WTF is that?

It's a CNC machine I built. you can mill out basic parts, panels or circuit boards (which I want to do) it's computer controlled.
wakaranai Lost me...
Originally Posted By: muikabochi
Jacko has a new single out.
It's completely shite of course, but there's controversy over whether it's actually him or not.

lol

Bet he hums along to the tune. wink
Originally Posted By: RobBright
And how does that affect Jack Duckworth or the crack-head;s baby?

Apparently, Vera Duckworth appeared as he passed away and they had a dance and kiss.

Awwwww. Bet there was tons of sobbing.
Quote:
Pentagon officials say they cannot explain reports of a missile launch off the coast of California on Monday.

A CBS News helicopter captured what looked like the vapour trail of a missile rising from the water about 35 miles (56 km) offshore.

"Right now all indications are that it was not [defence department] involvement in this launch" Pentagon spokesman Col David Lapan said.

The Pentagon does not consider the missile a threat.

doh

A mystery, but not a threat.