what's everybody listening to now?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

geeze, and I missed that. I made a huge mistake. Them niggas know their stuffing.

frannyo,

lovers live (2002)

lovers rock (2000)

the best of sade (1994)

love deluxe (1992)

stronger than pride (1988)

promise (1985)

diamond life (1984)

Found her CDs. Realized it was love deluxe that she produced before lovers rock. 8 years between was what I was thinking of. She had a best of inbetween but nothing new. I never new there was a lovers live!!! \:o \:D

Just downloaded FL studio 7 and started mixing my own beats, so that is what I am listening to now.

Easiest things are drum and base, eurobeat etc. Now I am trying to make a drum and base song using latin tempo and beat structure, its quite hard...

>Easiest things are drum and base, eurobeat etc. Now I am trying to make a drum and base song using latin tempo and beat structure, its quite hard...

sweet...have you heard of UFO (United Future Organization)? Not so much drum-n-bass stuff but lots of downtempo/uptempo/jazzy/latin beats..sweet stuff \:\)

Didnt hear of them but will give them a look.

Its pretty amazing that today I can mix a whole album, that would if been a hit back in the 80's with no effort at all.

Soon I have to buy some midi keyboard interface for my pc plus good headphones my neighbor is going crazy, but she has a dog in her house so she cant complain to the landlord haha.