• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If one was set off at a plate boundary, and if there was a lot of accumulated strain, then it would be possible to unlock the fault. But the explosions don't "cause" the earth's plates to move.

Pacific ocean area = 155,500,000 km2

Crustal thickness 10 km (approx)

Crustal density 3.5 (approx)

Mass = 5,442,500,000 tonnes

It's going to take more than a few megatons to shift that.

yes i did it again i predicted an earthquake in japan on 12,16,20 oct 2005 on either of these dates of magnitude 6.0 to 7.5 on richter scale and now a strong earthquake has occured on 19 oct 2005 at 8:44 pm of 6.5 on richter scale.so my prediction is almost 100% correct.now you understand mr brit gob that why i was 100% sure of this prediction of mine.check this site-http://earthquake.usgs.gov/recenteqsww/Quakes/usejaq.htm there was a moderate earthquake on 16 oct 2005 in tokyo also which was felt much stronger than its magnitude.i want you people living in japan to believe that when i predict an earthquake in japan there will surely be some kind of trouble in japan.for last 6 months i was not well physically thats why i was not able to give 100% to my research and could hardly sit and do research on my computer,but now i am back on track .

You all trust me with my predictions though.

Here's my next one.

THERE WILL BE A STRONG EARTHQUAKE IN JAPAN (SOMEWHERE BETWEEN HOKKAIDO AND KYUSHU), MAGNITUDE 4 OR ABOVE, BETWEEN TOMORROW AND 15TH NOVEMBER 2005. PEOPLE LIVING IN THIS AREA SHOULD TAKE PRECAUTIONS.

I WILL BE CORRECT. IN FACT, I AM CORRECT.