rahul, amazing insight there.

"so please take precautions"

What precautions do you think people should take? Tell us, you seem to conveniently ignore this question when it has been asked before.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mr big-will,

japanese government is running various programs to

educate their citizens what precaution one should take when an earthquake occur.its not my work to give you an idea what to do at the time of earthquakes.i can only warn you about earthquakes.people got injured on 17 dec 2005 earthquake because they didnt know that earthquake will occur suddenly on that day.but if they knew that this earthquake has been predicted by me earlier then they could have avoided injuries by just falling from beds.

Those fake turds belong perhaps in the current "sausage" thread.

I know what you mean 1, it does get tiring listening to all that bombastic ongaku full on for so long!

You know 1 thing that really gets me about Japanese tv is the way they that just after the ads they seem to repeat about the last 30 seconds that they showed just before the ads. Why oh why is that? For some reason it really annoys me. Maybe I should just chill out.

Still here with muikabochi and sanjo, we all watched that with a few bottles of wine and beer before heading out last night. Watching drunk numbs the pain of the noise and bullshit those programes are full of.

I'm more interested in the 'science' of predicting the things more than toilet problems and fake poopoos.

Quote:
THERE WILL BE AN EARTHQUAKE IN JAPAN IN EASTERN HONSHU ON 6,11,15 january 2006 ON EITHER OF THESE DATES OF MAGNITUDE BETWEEN (6.0 TO 7.0) ON RICHTER SCALE
Not doing very well with your predictions of late, hey, rahul??

hello guys,

again an earthquake has occured in eastern honshu in japan on 18 jan of 5.7 though bit late.i was not hiding.i was just waiting because i was sure that earthquake will occur. there could be 1 or 2 days gap in dates predicted by me sometimes.guys i wont be predicting earthquakes for few months now as i have started research on other topics but i will come back and predict a strong earthquake in japan.

bye

hello guys,

again an earthquake has occured in eastern honshu in japan on 18 jan of 5.7 though bit late.i was not hiding.i was just waiting because i was sure that earthquake will occur. there could be 1 or 2 days gap in dates predicted by me sometimes.guys i wont be predicting earthquakes for few months now as i have started research on other topics but i will come back and predict a strong earthquake in japan.

bye

just check this site-

http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/national/news/20060119p2a00m0na003000c.html

or

http://neic.usgs.gov/neis/bulletin/neic_ibaq.html

Quote:
Originally posted by rahul bhatnagar:
guys i wont be predicting earthquakes for few months now as i have started research on other topics but i will come back and predict a strong earthquake in japan.
Noooooooooo Rahul don’t leave us!!! eek.gif I can’t live in agony not knowing when the next one will come!
Please keep doing your research in Japan, I am willing to fund you. clap.gif

I would like to say that there may be a gap with my predictions as well. Especially with quakes over mag 5, I may get my predictions out by a few months or so. Some of you may be cynical and think I'm just waiting for the next one that is bound to happen, but you are just being silly and frankly jealous of my super powers.

Bearing that in mind here is my next prediction. There will be an earthquake of around Mag 6 in EASTERN JAPAN in February. I strongly advise everyone to take precautions around that date.

Take it seriously Bushpig!! mad.gif I have been proven correct so many times now. (Ask my mum).

I would take all the precautions you can on those dates (remembering also the possibility that I may be off in my predictions by a month or two). Ask the government if you don't already know. Not sure about falling out of my bed, and whether you should do that every day or not confused.gif but lets common sense and try to work that one out!

sorry grungy m(_ _)m

I shouldn't treat these matters lightly, I know. Especially seeing as you have your mum to back you up.

Have you got a pet catfish? Apparently they pick up tectonic movement thru their whiskers and get quite skittish in the days before an earthquake.

hello guys,

look what i said to mr muikabochi on 6 th january 2006-

this winter it will be a record breaking snowfall in japan and it will break record of many years.this snowfall will stop in a 1 or 2 days.but harsh days are ahead may be around 20 january 2006.and days predicted by me on earthquakes also indicate that time is not good and other natural disasters can occur on these dates in japan.

i predicted snowfall on 20 january 2006 in japan which occured exact on 20 january in tokyo for first time in this season.so my snowfall prediction is also correct.just check this site-

http://www.crisscross.com/jp/news/361891

So a bit of snow in Tokyo? Wow.

------

Anyway, in an extension of my usual earthquake predictions, here is my snow prediction.

It will snow - possibly heavily (ie. more than 5cm) - in regions of Nagano and Niigata sometime in January or maybe February.

I suggest precautions be taken.

I have told me mum about this as well, so she knows.

• SnowJapan Moderator

rahul.

We already deleted your repeated post once this morning, and now you posted exactly the same thing once again (for a third time - it was above this post, but has now also been deleted!)

Please refrain from posting the same things more than once on the forums.

If we delete any post, it is for a reason..... so reposting what was deleted will annoy us and we might lock your account. If you have any questions, please mail us directly rather than discussing this on the forums.

Thank you