• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> I think this one has more instinct to go for the throat than anything else, which I like. It is a gift.

Haha, Tokyo girls eh? Gotta love 'em. I once failed an interview in Tokyo because the little girlie who came in to check my Japanese ability apparently told the honkie interviewer that my Japanese was 'too submissive'.

My good fortune really, because soon after the company tanked.

hello guys,

i will post a new earthquake prediction in a few days i am working on it,mr scouser please tell me how can i inform news organisation of japan before this big earthquake around 8 on richter scale occur in japan so that people living in japan can be alerted in time.strong tsunami can also be generated by this earthquake \:\( .you guys out there should also inform as many person you could.

and yes mr siren chances are favourable go ahead and best of luck. ;\)

Quote:
On television last night they had feature about new warning system - it gives you some seconds after quake before shaking. It seems interesting but I'm not sure how would people react with it?
I read about that. How would people react? Well you'd have the majority who didn't hear about it in those seconds, then you'll have those who panic. I mean, what are you going to do in 10 seconds?? I don't think I'd know what the hell to do.

All you earthquake "fans" out there.... there is apparently another special on tv on friday night something to do with earthquakes. No other details at the moment, anyone know more?

Where's rahul-san?

hello guys,

i am back with a new prediction and my next prediction is-

THERE WILL BE A STRONG EARTHQUAKE IN JAPAN IN SOUTH-WESTERN HONSHU (NANKAIDO) OR EASTERN HONSHU ON 14,18 OR 23\24 DECEMBER 2005 ON EITHER OF THESE DATES BUT MOST PROBABLY ON 23\24 DECEMBER 2005 OF MAGNITUDE BETWEEN (6.5 TO 8.5) ON RICHTER SCALE.

TSUNAMI CAN ALSO OCCUR BY THIS EARTHQUAKE.

so people living in japan please take precautions on 23\24 december 2005 and avoid going to coastal areas of japan on these dates.

hello guys,

i am back with a new prediction and my next prediction is-

THERE WILL BE A STRONG EARTHQUAKE IN JAPAN IN SOUTH-WESTERN HONSHU (NANKAIDO) OR EASTERN HONSHU ON 14,18 OR 23\24 DECEMBER 2005 ON EITHER OF THESE DATES BUT MOST PROBABLY ON 23\24 DECEMBER 2005 BETWEEN TIME (5 TO 7 A.M.) OR (5 TO 7 P.M.) OF MAGNITUDE BETWEEN (6.5 TO 8.5) ON RICHTER SCALE.

TSUNAMI CAN ALSO OCCUR BY THIS EARTHQUAKE.

so people living in japan please take precautions on 23\24 december 2005 and avoid going to coastal areas of japan on these dates.