• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol.gif

Well, there are some ど田舎 places up there!! I wouldnt even joke about wishing an earthquake on Tokyo, though the place might look and smell nicer after, just because of how many deaths. Realistically, put it out in east-bumble **** Hokkers and there are very few people. Heres wishing for Hokkers!! :p lol.gif

xxx. This is grungy gonads' prediction:

Quote:
Originally posted by grungy-gonads:

You can only rely on my predictions, I did tell you that before.

For your information, here's my next one.

THERE WILL BE AN EARTHQUAKE IN JAPAN IN EASTERN OR WESTERN HONSHU (OR MAYBE HOKKAIDO) BETWEEN 9 AND 19 SEPTEMBER 2005 OF MAGNITUDE 2.0 TO 4.0 ON RICHTER SCALE.

Check it out.

I bet you I am correct.

There have been 76 earthquakes in Japan in the past thirty days, between magnitude 3.6 and 7.2. G-G is pointing out the bleeding obvious, which is the statistical probability of Rahul guessing right is quite high. That has nothing to do with being able to predict earthquakes.

It doesn't actually seem to be a direct prediction of an earthquake anyway, if you look at what he actually says. It seems as though he's predicting disaster and death, and then attributing it to an earthquake of a suitable size.

Personally I wish he'd go away now. He isn't contributing much to this forum.

• 2 weeks later...

No end doom prediction really this time. Just one of the tarento got a photo out of his pocket from 2 weeks ago that showed one of the jishin clouds that appear 2 weeks before a big jishin. Lots of "eeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhh"s followed, then the ads. A bit of an anticlimax actually.

I had some rumblings in my gut last night and this new prediction came out.

Before the end of October, there will more than one earthquake of magniture 3.5 or above in eastern Japan.

I am so confident of this prediction that I will buy 100 of you a bottle of beer in Hakuba this winter if I am incorrect.

hello friends,

i am back again and my next prediction is-

THERE WILL BE A STRONG EARTHQUAKE IN JAPAN IN EASTERN HOKKAIDO OR NORTH-EASTERN HONSHU ON 12,16,20 ON EITHER OF THESE DATES BUT MOST PROBABLY ON 16 OCTOBER 2005 BETWEEN TIME ( 5 TO 7 A.M. OR 5 TO 7 P.M.)OF MAGNITUDE ( 6.0 TO 7.5 ) ON RICHTER SCALE.

so people living in japan please take precautions on 16 october 2005.

You're really stretching yourself there rahul - we got a time this time round. You've even pinpointed "north eastern" Honshu rather than just "Eastern".

I think the whole area should be evacuated without delay.