• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by Bushpig:
AK, you around over new years? I might be interested in a booter session with ya.
Yes. Sure.

Is this rain and warm weather in Hakuba too, Hakuba people????????
 Quote:
Originally posted by dizzy:
would love to be up there

but hopefully going to an avie lecture and the night buses aren't even running yet anyway
you are not coming dizzzzzz? OH NO \:\(

ummmmm started raining in hakuba last night, puddles everywhere man, not a good sign. cloud over the mountains this morning, but the lower sections of resort you could see... well i saw grass and melting snow thumbsdown.gif the temps have gone up by about 4 degrees or so. hmmmmm wonder what it's doing up top now?
 Quote:
Originally posted by Kumapix:
ok, I'm def not coming up on sat. Sunday is still a possible but not for rain
Yeah, that's my feelings too...

But might come up Sat and watch FT paint...

typical EBC post over board way over board. there was a bit of light rain yesterday (repeat didnt pour)and most of the standing water on the dry streets is from the snow melt down low. The base is strong in the high alpine and above and the 47 lift cam has a bit of snow on it maybe. I will go for a little ski tomorrow no matter what anything is better than sitting at home or painting. EBC you write like its pouring when it hasnt drizzled since 11pm last night.

I dont care if anyone comes or not EBc but you make it sound like weve lost all of our snow when we have lost 5 cms.

Wtf is with the farking comments about getting my butt kicked. Why do you try to get me started do you really want to do that.

hahahahaha ok i wasn't the one who said they were going to come and WATCH you paint. just thought you were super busy, too busy to ski? i don't care what you do. and last time you went skiing, you made some comment about not doing that again until you'd finished painting or something.

people need to relax. that thread was not offensive at all, unless the picture of Richard Simmons was hurting someone`s feeleings.

EBC, i found the steeze pics.

Here are mine

500x500_5_0_0.jpg

And here are EBC`s

500x500_5_0_0.jpg

and for good measure,

AK`s

snowboard.jpg