• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss a lot being on Shikoku... and I missed the whole steeze thing. I don't even know what a steeze is. I might have posted a picture but I'm not sure if I have one, being from Ontario. What's a steeze? And what's shizzle? confused.gif

FT given the current state of affairs with the weather, might you be tempted to come for your quick ski in Sunday rather than Sat?

It looks like Sat will be wet snow falling (hopefully), Sun clear...

not seen it yet - I don't live there! I'll have a look this evening.

Did you like the clobber she had on:

Bonfire Jacket - 4200 yen

Burton Formula bibtop Pants - 2100 yen

Beat that for bargain shopping!

She looks like a pro - all we got to do now is teach her how to snowboard!

well, i might do the same.

We can hang out in the village in our `steeze` and harass people.

Oh, and i thought that she looked very nice all decked out in snowboard gear. I was almost thinking about asking her out on a date, and then i remembered that she can`t actually snowboard yet.

The steeper bit at the top of Goryu was supposed to be open today but when I got there it wasn't thumbsdown.gif

It was super foggy with viz at about 15 meters max. Quite warm up top too. The bit that was open was a quite icy but still taking an edge. Its flat as there, so the faster it is, the better.

Still, that's me off the mark! :p

There was about 30 to 40 cms from mid mountain and up over the weekend. the lower mountain got a dusting that couldnt stick.

Good to meet you oyuki thanks as well.

EBC you didnt meet him, never try to drag me to a dance floor unless it techno and its after 2am. Thus that means youll never see me dancing as i hate dancing. I didnt throw that wine on you either you shouldnt have grabed my hand that had a glass full of red wine. That was an accident waiting ie did happen.

All in all a good weekend in Hakuba with decent snow and crew starting to rock up to work at various hotels, resorts, ski schools etc and things living up. Its not just team delica at the bars anymore!