• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

opening this friday..... but dude the lifts are open NOW.... so it's on no matter what, though saying that the temps are heading back up a little and there is no more snow forecast for the next few days after this storm. but they've got 100cm at the top, so it will be rideable for sure.

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
I think cb has a niseko fetish. going off mate we have more snow here actually from mid mountain up.
mate, you know I love Niseko - I just found better playgrounds around Hakuba (Nagano/Niigata) \:D

Ian, if youre lurking, get yer arse down in Feb mate thumbsup.gif
 Quote:
Originally posted by Oyuki kigan:
Is it true Hakuba is opening on the 9th?
Some are already Open, oyuki.
Goryu got 70cms at the top at 8 a.m. this morning.
I took one of my car at the GS I always pit in and asked them to change the tyres to stadless ones for winter \:D
 Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
 Quote:
Originally posted by Kumapix:
cb are u going up this weekend?
no, not till the 25th(night?) but guess that depends on Bushy cuz he and BPG will get me here in Ashiya on the way up \:\) Only got 16 days till Im on the slopes at Shiga

clap.gif
Mate, are you gonna be back and ready to roll on the 25th?? We'll be ready to go then for sure mate! happyglass.gif

oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear....... i just tried the most expensive boots in the shop and they are VERY VERY VERY nice. going to compare between 24 and 24.5 size in a couple of days......... but OH MY GOD, they are too expensive. rapie man he always gives me the most expensive shit to try on!!!!!!!!!!