• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smooth sailing for me, Kumapix, but it was almost like cheating since I had already passed the Level 3 last year and was just redoing it for fun....definitely no where near ready for Level 2 yet.

Tokoro de, I am really really glad I took the trouble to take this test because... and this is gonna sound like a script from some soap but it happened to me....While I was waiting outside the test centre before the start, just minding my own business and revising last year's paper, an attractive girl approached me and said "hi". Turns out she was a student in one of my J-classes months ago. I had always had a little crush on her but we never spoke more than a few words during the whole 6 months we had been class-mates. I thought I would never see her again when she dropped out of the class in September. We talked a bit before the exam but we were assigned to different rooms on different floors. During the break, I made a frantic effort to find her, stalking a few ladies rooms and was successful. When I called to her, she said "hi, what are you doing here, I thought you were on another floor." To which I replied, "yeah, I came up to look for you". We talked a bit and well before I could call up the nerve to ask for her number, she casually pulled out her keitai and casually asked for mine! Of course I gave it to her but even after that I still didn't have the nerve to ask for hers! (What a wuss!) Then the exam restarted and I had no luck refinding her after it ended.

So what do I do now? Nothing left to do but wait, I guess.

dude, when she puts in your number you ask for the one call to 'make sure she got the number right' :p but you might be busy at your multi-million dollar law practice so you better exchange keitai email addresses to make sure you can reach her

Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
thats a typical markie story
By that I suppose you mean: "Lots hype but nothing ever happens" Right?
So true, sadly.
Now that I come to think of it, in that J-class I mentioned, I sit right at the back and two of the 3 girls in front of me also asked me for my number and gave me theirs (without my asking) but they never called me nor did I call them. I guess there's not much chance of getting a call this time and I've probably already blown my only chance of asking this girl out....the only one in the class I liked.

You may have a point there, dizzy, but I'm still trying to work out the method in this madness. Let's see now....I take Japanese classes and Chinese girls give me their numbers....so I must be barking up the wrong tree???? I know! I should take Chinese classes!

Quote:
Originally posted by Markie:
You may have a point there, dizzy, but I'm still trying to work out the method in this madness. Let's see now....I take Japanese classes and Chinese girls give me their numbers....so I must be barking up the wrong tree???? I know! I should take Chinese classes!
Chinese is next on my list...maybe I should move to China next year \:\)

Call her Markie and send pics too ;\)

slowed down now, not really sticking on the ground as it isnt frozen yet but mid mountain and above looks sick.

I think though that the upper mountain might have an ice layer so early BC sking should be done with caution. in 2 weeks after if finished my work ill get above Tsugaike and dig 2 pits northish and southish and report back. anyone want to help a brother dig?

CB, are you following this properly. I DON'T HAVE her number. She has mine and I didn't have to nerve to ask her for hers. Anyway, already emailed you a pic.

Now please, more snow and snow talk as recommended by FTs to cover up my wussyness and forget about this episode.