• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now I'm revising and listening to last year's JLPT listening section questions.

We really need a good thick base in Hakuba. I'm still worried about the forecast temps of up to 11C for most of next week from Suiyoubi. If that warm spell doesn't take a hike quickly, I'm gonna be in deep shate.

6 years ago i ditched the jlpt test to go to my first avie awareness class. i still think i'd made the right decision.

reviewing grammar now; we'll see how the test goes 2marro. kuma and everyone gamba!

Quote:
Originally posted by Kumapix:
grrr. tell me this tomorrow after my exam!
can't think about snow til then
you studying mate? I really only reviewed the grammar book the last couple months and have been reading. Think the Kanji section is gonna abuse me and make me its ***** \:o

As this now seems to be the JLPT thread, i'll take a study break from having study breaks (following the cricket online earlier today was good for that too).

I'm not too bothered about the result, but i'm starting to enjoy the studying (a bit) which is more important than passing. That's my story and i'm sticking to it.

Also, I learnt front boards on a flat bar today clap.gif (study break no.34: skateboarding in the drizzle) which is clearly much more important. It was proper cold though - thermals under the jeans.

oh, and this snow in Hakuba is nice to see.

Depending on how this week shapes up snowwize, I might be heading up to Hakuba next weekend to stretch my legs on-piste before the real season starts.

Any locals wanna meet up and try to convince me I should spend more time in Hakuba and less in Tohoku this season?