• Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't been to either so it is fine with me, just hoping for some good snow.

It is possible to skin further up or just duck ropes on the way down (if the conditions allow). I understand S_M was looking for a big hike, anyone else?

anything's good for me, i've never been to either either.

a little time off the groomers would be nice but i don't care if i hike or not, what i saw from Goryu last week was not encouraging so i'm more than happy to be humble. i would like to dig a pit and practice though (gotta try out my new shovel!).

• SnowJapan Admin

Oh well, it's going to be a day of work tomorrow..... so unfortunately we're not going to make it.

mad.gif \:\(

But I hope everyone has a really great time and looking forward to hearing about it - and seeing some pics maybe. (If there are lots of good pics taken, rather than put them on the photo section with resort pics, perhaps we could make a SJ Party page on the site for all to see, so people send them to us and we'll make a page. How does that sound?)

Have a great time and have a drink for us.

Quote:
Originally posted by Toque:
That would be really cool
Get one top to bottom in then get in line with everybody else getting the first gondola and again get tracks up high when they open the quad
What are you connections for that? [/QB]
when I worked at Keystone on the gondola we I did that all the time, head up when they cleared the line, bomb it down the main run and cruise inside the still unopened terminal to score first official ride. awesome

my vote is for Happo, easier to get to.

SJ, I'm sad to hear that. \:\( You will be missed.

Eskimo - do you and Bettyx want to join us for an onsen on Saturday? If so, PM one of us for keitai info.

Jayne, that sounds good. Thanks. Got the PM

Fats I'll still call you so we all know what's going on.

>Thats it for me boys and girls, I ve finished todays work and going back home to pick up my staff

Tsondaboy ... You are taking a whole team of "staff" to the party! You are a complete dude. When can I join your company???

Pitted in for half an hour from 22:10 to 22:40 approximately. Met a lot incl. sunrise, slow, me jane, tsondaboy, Toque, Fattwins, sock_monkey, sava, TJ_oz , eskimobasecamp etc which is good.

Hopefully could stay longer but I needed to back home to work.