• Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CB no worries about Sunday, but hey, it took you 5 days to get back to me? lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

Yeh, I'm all squared up, finally. Just got the word last nite. They don't need me to do a late eve set Sat, I'll just play there on Sunday, so that's great, my Sat nite is totally free to just hang with SJ peeps.

Fats, yes, thanks that would be good, I'd love to see the place. I can probably also see it after the party but by then you'll all be blotto and who knows if you're going straight back or hanging out in another bar somewhere till the wee hours.....

At any rate I will have to meet the manager after I get back from skiing before I go anywhere, so I'll have to call you just to let you know how my timing is going. I'm aware you will also have your own schedule going on too. I was going to have an onsen, if I meet you around 5 I won't have time but hmmm, perhaps I could go to an onsen with the SJ gals instead of the onsen at Mominoki. Dunno, will figure that one out when the time comes.

I'm not sure about if i'll eat at Tracks or not, I don't mind paying the coin if they need to know, but I'll play it by ear depending on what Slow and co will be doing....

By the way, how late do the taxis run at nite? Depending on where I wind up after the party I might need one....

dunno bout taxis but am sure theyll go till pretty late. Many bars/restaurants are open late and drunk people gotta get home somehow. Think I have a taxi number in my phone for Hakuba... so could call and check today or tom and let ya know.

Glad you have Sat off to chill. Ill buy you a nice glass of hakuba water ;\)

Tsugaike built their park as well. some places are blowing in but just be carefull.

I believe Tats will head to the chute which I think is a stupid call really, ice layer, wind layer as reported by Dave etc its just prime to do someone in. He goes to that location too much and really doesnt understand how to ski cut the thnig.

Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
dunno bout taxis but am sure theyll go till pretty late. Many bars/restaurants are open late and drunk people gotta get home somehow. Think I have a taxi number in my phone for Hakuba... so could call and check today or tom and let ya know.

Glad you have Sat off to chill. Ill buy you a nice glass of hakuba water ;\)
I may be up for a glass of wine, so bring your wallet just in case ;\)

Cheers on the taxis.

Fats, I don't know what slow's doing but surely there's still a lot of other people eating there? If one or 2 change their mind will that really be a prob?

Then, we'll eat at the Tracks. I'll have small lunch on the slope as usual, so I can eat big meat dish for dinner. I'll take some bagels and cheese for my breakfast and lunch. I can buy chocolate in Hakuba.

whoa, slow, I remember you had some really good chocolate last year at Nozawa didnt you? Or was a Hakuba trip? Regardless, it was good \:D

I had some nasty cookies last night. Broke down and bought some oreos. First time in year or two. Ahhh, dipping em in milk is divine.

Tracks will make sure we get feed alright their lamb BBQ last year was nice and they make a decent pizza.

sunrise thanks for the mail sorry we didnt tell anyone we mostly I didnt want to be let down. If I can pick you up and it fits in with my rushing around I will. Just call me first plus Toque and co are there and they are nice generous blokes

FT - no worries about that, I totally understand. thumbsup.gif

Okay, I'll give you a call, thankx.

Is the Mominoki onsen open for the paying public?

Thanks for those taxi numbers EBC, most probably I'll be able to get a ride if i need one but it's good to know just in case....