• Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since no one else is able to leave earlier on Friday afternoon, I will stop in Tokyo and try and find the me jane bar in Naka-Meguro and head out from there.

I have room for 4 -5 extra peeps in the van - I would like to leave early evening though. It's possible to crash in the van once we arrive (my kid and I have warm beds at at friends place) so there is room and I have extra sleeping bags and dual heaters.

A couple of people have asked how much a ride would be - I'm going anyway so a donation helps but I'm not bringing a calculator. The van is diesel so fuel is not much.

me jane - what is the current head count on the Tokyo-Hakuba convoy?

Sent you a PM Sanno.

FT - no worries mate, good that you're rich thumbsup.gif figured you'd be busy... I'd like to come and see the new place anyway. How far is it from Momonoki walking?

Oh - also, what kind of food is at Tracks?

Gamera, hope you drop in....

Ah, you still have it... thought it was gone. I'll call the Momonoki manager this afternoon - doesn't look like there's much interest in pre-dinner pre-tracks piano bar drinks over there, 2 or 3 people doesn't make a crowd, so I will assume I'll probably be free to pop over to yours instead but I need to confirm. I'll PM you once all that's sorted out. She doesn't arrive till 4pm and I'll need to meet her and check out the lounge with her before going anywhere.

Fjef,

There are 6 of us meeting at 8:30 Friday night. Sock Monkey, Slow, Slow's friend, Me, My husband and Tsondaboy. I think Tsondaboy is free a bit earlier if you wanted to meet up with him for dinner. I'll email you a map to the bar.

Sounds like there are 7 more seats available between the two of us - no more takers?

PM me or Fjef if you think you might be persuaded!

Quote:
Originally posted by tsondaboy:
I think I will be at your husbands bar sometime arround 7:30-8:00. It depends how fast I can leave from my lab and go home to pick up my staff.
Sounds good. Did you get the map okay?

Sock Monkey, Slow did you two get the map?

Slow, did you book the accomodation? Do you need me to do anything?

Tracks will make sure the non meat eaters will be fed, I just talked to them.

SJ can you bring the stickers that I never paid you for down and Ill pay you for them here.

There will be a band there as well so sunrise bring your voice and toque get dan to bring a guitar.

Snowglider any chance of making me a shirt ill pay you of course.

Quote:
Originally posted by tsondaboy:
I think I ve passed from that alley many times in the past. If you go straight past the bridge you end up at the "evisu" brand shop at the corner with "old" yamate-dori.
yes, thats the one.

Sock Monkey I'll resend it now so if you don't get it let me know.

Slow?