1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

shirts were tooo kewel guys, i want an eskimo one next time please!

ft - 'like your on drugs' - WE ARE on drugs.

never mind the gossip, what about this weekend's mystery? where was bettyx? did she find a party better than ours? did she go midnight boarding without us? or did she have her own private onsen party with a hoard of j-land-boys??

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whatever Toque. You F'ers kept me awake till 4:30am with the stereo on talking like a bunch of babbling turkeys. Besides after that many beers probably couldnt have gotten it up anyways lol.gif

Toyu in the morning :p

Bushy, sat in back with creekgirl and snowglider. Though snowglider was unusually frisky in the back on the way home - he was massaging creek girl and me. Rubbing my arm,hand, and neck. Freak! I think he's actually a forum member at bendoverjapan.com or some other 'unusual' forum ;\)

PS, Snowglider is no longer called snowglider, its Tree Boy. He managed to crash into a tree and damn near broke his femur...

Dont worry its hard to compare the early sking we did to what is out there. get the foot better and dont stick it in your ski boot. You know the doc will tell you not to do it and youll really regret it if you cant ski all the lines that we want to in the spring. Im trying to be in Nagano come march so we can do tons of touring together over the weekends.

its to bad that you went home cb but iwas too drunk to notice that you had left, really. I hung on right tell I was the official walking zombie.

The view was second to none on sunday really.

I'm eating Gravity Works's ginger cookie now, this is goooooood.

You were really zombie after the party, Fattwins. Thanks for organizing the party. SJ members I met in Hakuba are all nice and cool. The view from the top of the Happo yesterday was so beautiful. It was really fun weekend.

Thanks for washing and cleaning, Toque! ;\)

I wish I could get out there with you but ill be teaching my client for the last weekend.

I think Im gonna have the steak on sat

and the fresh made sausages on sunday.

Im sure that we will share a bit of wine

as well ..... cross my fingers.

fresh made sausages?? do they come with garlic mash and a delicately placed sprig of something? you might get 'the lunch' every weekend FT (and let's face it, if it was me - i'd be pissed on that fine wine in about 5 mins and lose all inability to teach anyone anything) - but it was the after hours session for me last night - korean bbq for chinese new year with my clients last night, then retired to the onsen (not a single person there - though i thought i could hear betty's voice coming from the boy's onsen??)

yep yesterday was a stunning day and now i have stunning sunburn.

anyway, if anyone's around next weekend i'll be on the 7.30am gondola again for freshies before work!!!! let's hope for a dump on friday night and blue skies on saturday again!

cb anyone can go but you have to buy a ticket.

I might go to flim if I have a chance to do it again. I really wanted to take the crew into my favorite stash trees but they were keen on groomers for the morning. I couldnt get up early for groomers sorry.

Ill take my 8 lunches over one BBQ any day of the week. Plus I get to ski top to bottoms all day long.

ebc I taught 3 classes thank you. Im well prepared for classes Ive done this for years and dont need to make any new stuff really.

Its just about packing the bag before I leave for work. Today Osaka is in panic mode do to some attemted (maybe) kidnapping.

sas I did my best ot hook you up with Jer but you showed up too late.

HAHAHA sorry somehow i can't quite imagine you and a classroom full of cute little j-land scamps! It's like you are leading a double life, though i think i might be too, moonlighting as a ski bunny as frequently as possible. Did you speak to Liz about Nagano jobs??

Quote:
Originally posted by eskimobasecamp:
shirts were tooo kewel guys, i want an eskimo one next time please!
if you ask nicely I am sure I can make one
beer1.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
sat in back with creekgirl and snowglider. Though snowglider was unusually frisky in the back on the way home - he was massaging creek girl and me. Rubbing my arm,hand, and neck. Freak!
he who lives in glass house should not cast stones...besides I touched your hand once as you thought it was Creekgirl. Your hands keep straying all over the backseat of the car and invading my space, I had to play some mind games with you.

Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
Snowglider is no longer called snowglider, its Tree Boy. He managed to crash into a tree and damn near broke his femur...
aint that the truth! I did an Aryton Senna, tried to turn but went straight ahead.
stretcher.gif
I am still trying to peice together what exactly happened.

still the adrenaline of the the run 30mins later eased the pain of that. Too bad I could barely walk on Saturday night, my apologies to ay SJ members who saw me there and thought I was being rude by parking up on the sofa and not mingling, there was a reason, I could barely walk!

Quote:
Originally posted by gamera:
sunrise, slow, me jane, tsondaboy, Toque, Fattwins, sock_monkey, sava, TJ_oz , eskimobasecamp etc which is good.
hey you forgot me! we must have ahd areally boring chat gamera, you instantly forgot it!
yawn.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by Toque:
I could sit there all day long
At least I had Tree Boy there to keep me company yesterday
amen brother, I was sharing your pain yesterday, couped up in the house. Still my cleaning efforts pleased the boss.
and Toque remember the Simpson episode we watched yesterday about the pungent B.O in Seinfelds car? well this morning when phatluv gave me a ride to the station ( missed the last train last night and crashed at FT's) we both hopped in and were like ...eewh! (only one of car crew jumped straight in the car last night with his feral ski socks on..... I wonder who?

harhar.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
The view was second to none on sunday really.
I know Toque and myself saw it from the wrong end.
I caught Toque staring longingly from the bay window.

Quote:
Originally posted by slow:

Thanks for washing and cleaning, Toque!
Hey! I did the washing!

>he who lives in glass house should not cast stones...besides I touched your hand once as you thought it was Creekgirl. Your hands keep straying all over the backseat of the car and invading my space, I had to play some mind games with you.

I kept trying to cop feels but you caught me each time - Its those strong pecks and biceps that really get me mate... ;\)

how are you today?