2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must confess... I was in Kobe enjoying some very pleasant company \:D

I actually had to work on Sat, and being in Hiroshima it was physically impossible to make it \:\( But thanks anyway Fubuki and Sunrise. Hopefully next time eh! Sunrise, I actually met you last year when you came down and met CB with Slow, but only briefly. Fubuki, made it back up to make the most of that pass much since shogatsu?

Quote:
Originally posted by Fubuki:
don't worry bushpig I actually asked where you were......but where the hell were you anyways?
I know where he was and who he was with but what he was doing.... only the devil knows that ;\)

Bushpig is the type that never, ever talks, but knows everything about you. Im just worried that hes gonna run into trouble one day, need loads of money, and start black mailing me eek.gif shifty.gif

...though having said that Taz would be a better target dont ya think? thumbsup.gif \:D

maybe FT. But you never you know... The picture could get more complicated. IF something (or someone \:D ) makes me re-evaluate that then the 3 year limit would suck!

CB, what you need it spelled out?? :p

But yeah, Taz certainly would make the better BM target! lol.gif Nice try at deflection there mate!