• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Quote:
Originally posted by eskimobasecamp:
my bro is shredding in france just now (AGAIN!!) little scamp arrghhhh and le spud is off touring for 3 weeks!!!!!!
Talk about lucky timing!
Tough early snowless season for Europe ending nicely.
 Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
[QB] mate are you going to Aso for the hippy festival? cool.gif
i'm thinking about as an alternative to hiking 3 days across yakushima. so far, we have round trip flight booked to kagoshima. just have to put sealer on my tent and clean my stove. thumbsup.gif

hmmm, go see a 7,000-year-old, 16.5 diameter tree, traversing western japan's tallest Mt., Miyanoura-dake or hitchhike across kyushu? we've got 3 and a half days.

what is the aso hippie festival?

ive been doing a bunch of research on yakushima the last few days...the place looks to be paradise......please do your 3 days hike and let me know what the trails are like! if they would be suitable on a XC bike or even allowed...I cant find these answers

Quote:
Originally posted by Heather Locklear Rocks:
 Quote:
I'm getting on a skilift tomorrow even if there's a thunderstorm
clap.gif Trooper!

Get a pic of the lightning on the slopes will you with that sexy camera of yours \:\)
.... ok so NOW i am officially a trooper (or desperate), today i (almost) skied in thunder & lightening...... had a sweet sweeeet day in the park & pipe at 47.... little bit of rain, then a big storm, loved it thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif