• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

that's not the only small things they show!

(my phone's pretty small)

That was fun, especially pushing Sugi off it - it's flat on top, so it's push your friends off something time. fun.

Kuma was trying to shoot from inside the cafeteria but a girl in a hat about the same size as her sat down right in line!

It's nice not having to change your clothes when you come off the hill - just swap the shoes and off you go.

The contract is for 200 working days for the year. 165 holidays. by far not crazy good money but the lady i work for is cool and has already organized privates for 5000 yen an hour for me. She organized them so that on my drive home from work I can pop in a teach them. that then covers my gas for the week.

I would rather be working in Hakuba but the 2 people that run my old schools contracts are dicks. One time when I came to pick up my money the lady rolled her eyes.

hmmm, it's a bit early to decide on a new board! The 2 I'd like to ride are burtons (custom x and T6) but I want to check out other brands too (ie Rome). I still like the suprateam too...

oh, the joy of choosing!

Hey guys,

What do you think Happo will be like on GW? I might spend the second long stretch with in-laws near Nagoya so I was thinking of taking the train up for some spring slush if there's any left..