• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Yeah, SJ punters represent! thumbsup.gif

Thanks to Dizzy for checking the snow depth with his head lol.gif

(good thing I snapped the grab off the cornice & even better the high speed carve after he stomped it)

Anyone interested in skiing Mt Fuji around May 20th?

I will be coming to Japan next week for work but would like to make a trip up. Does anyone know what the snow conditions are like up there? Is there an avalanche danger? Is it possible to ski all the way back down to stage 5?

Any info will help. Thanks

yakushima was sweet! 3 days of sunshine and hiking in the great outdoors.

ianbc, no mt. biking on yakushima except if you wanna ride concrete around the island with all the motorcyclists!

Originally Posted By: Bushpig
 Originally Posted By: Fattwins
whats worse than that?

FT, you already know mate.

BPG and I are getting married people \:\)

clap.gif clap.gif Thats great news mate...I just feel sorry for BPG ;\) Cant wait for the party mate - as the Gokon do I get some kinda present? \:D

LOL, yeah well you can try but Id hate for BPG to complain after I make you MY bicth instead of hers ;\) :p

You guys hit any onsens in Shikoku? Down in Kyushu we hit Kurokawa, Kirishima, and Hirayama. All of em had kashikiri and for much cheaper than Hakuba BP \:D \:D

Sharing baths with boys on the cheap eh! I can do that at the free pool here easy enough.

You guys need to start skiing in the spring it was pure sickness on the back side of korenge

got to a crappy little old-school sento cos the nearby onsen was a worse sausage-fest than that place in Hakuba that time CB. We also went to an average place near Konpirasan. The camping was good though \:\)