• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Got stuck in the 47 gondola for 1 hour. Got to watch people ski the park, then the resort close the park because of wind. Almost threw up in the gondie watching 150s and sad jumps that people were throwing. It was so boring. I called my wife, went back home and chopped wood. A very wasted one hour. First time that I haven’t hiked in about 2 months! That said I have a line picked out on Shakushi for golden week. 55 degrees and about 900 vertical meters sustained. SM we will have to crampon it onto the ridge so if you don’t have spikes you tell me and ill set them up on dans boots which are the same size as yours. I will snap a pick of the line tomorrow if it is clear.

Sunday was amazing. the prototypical sring day, with clear skies and almost t-shirt warm weather.

Had a great time eating poo at Tsugaike while Marc caught all of my flailing on film. I think i only landed 3 jumps that day, two of them being straight airs... but even falling in the spring slush was fun.

thanks for the good times.

Fattwins, thanks for letting me chop your wood

AK77, thanks for the gnar. Now that its spring, lets sk8boarding!

EBC, thanks for letting us chill at your place, and for the sexy pants.

Kumapix, thats for being patient with my suckiness, and for the rad videos, those were sick! Sorry for dropping in befire you were ready. Next season, we'll get some rad bindingless shots. Let me know your address, i'll send you some DVDs

Stuntcok, nice to meet you. Stay out of the hospital!

Great weekend. Didn't get stuck on a gondola thanks to ft's call, left 47 after a few runs and went climbing, filmed alex's capoeira flips, had a quality time @mon-pigeon, nice chat in onsen, good dinner, and most importantly good laugh. Tried something new on Sun, alex and i swapped our snow gears, she became a pretty cool snowboarder after yanik's lesson, i don't think i was a cool skiier lol but enjoyed phatluv's intensive ski class. Arigato for the skis sas, arigato for nice tunes ak on the way back, let me just say your jump rocks as well as your pink socks!

fatts, i just have my ski crampons, i've been thinking of buying boot crampons, but looks like i may wait to get some in canada. btw, i got from May 3-8 off and could possibly tack on an extra day

hmmm 55 degrees, 900m sustained, i better keep jogging then

If it wasnt for the fact that this line is so far out there I wouldve skied it already. this year we are gonna try. As sttep as kairazu but with doable cliffs in the line. exposed on the backside if you fall off the backside you are more than likely dead. SM we will try to cram 3 people into my 3 man tent.

Fattwins_141.jpg

mate, so excited bout this weekend. Will be nice to have some beers w/you and Taz. Will have some Hoegaardens, Duvels, sake and wine avail but no after 9 beer mate ;\) \:D Taz might be coming up Saturday I hope. We got loads to catch up on after his Euro trip again....

yeah mate, looking forward to it! \:\) Got a friggin cold that hopefully I'll have fully kicked by Sunday! Bastards here at work who come in coughing and sneezing all over the place! mad.gif Take a frickin sick day bastards!