hey peeps, this weekend is out - I have moving companies coming to give me estimates the next three days. PITA but have no choice. Decided on a 3(LDK) bedroom house today and paid the downpayment. Contract will be ready next Wed and the landlord is cool as so Im quite happy.

Ironic thing is, this house is one of the places that I bicthed about in the other thread. The landlord didnt care; it was the realestate biatch!! Oh well, worked out well in the end and shes not getting 1 yen from me \:\) :thefinger:

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

yeah, went through a diff real estate company and the bloke was really nice with no false airs bout him. I felt at times that the lady was sketchy when she was calling places...like she might have just been calling the boss upstairs to avoid certain houses/apartments that I really liked. Maybe they didnt get as much commission? Regardless, quite happy now. First moving company came and said they can do it for just under 9 man. Was happy to hear that cuz I was honestly expecting around 15 man or so.

Might even head to Hakuba on Monday now \:D

i dont care about that now that I got what I wanted. Worked out well for me and moving company is basically decided too. My new coworker said I better not use all my luck before April starts \:\( Fack, think its too late shifty.gif If you guys wanna come up bushy please do \:\)

I've just picked up my phatluv from the shop.

Are you going to Kagura, Stuntcok?? Tsonda will be there I think.

I'm still thinking where to go this weekend, Hakuba, Kagura or Tokyo...

I'm taking a day off on Monday and want to get to Hakuba this weekend,

but unfortunately I don't have enough energy to get there...

I miss fun and relaxing time with good friends there so much...

I hope I'll be able to go to Kagura on Sunday.

Kuma, SirJ and monkey, have a fun weekend! \:\)

CB, Will do - I make it to Kansai every once and a while. I'll definately be up there for obon visiting the outlaws.

I think my season is over too. I have a lot of stuff to get caught up on this coming w/e. Unless it absolutlely dumps sometime after next week, i'm likely done.

I'm seriously considering buying a pair of Volkl Mantras as something capable of exploiting the abundance of fresh snow here. Thanks samurai. The question is, what bindings? Alpine would be fine, but maybe a touring binding would offer more options. I'm no back country hero, but I don't mind a bit of walking.

Thoughts anyone?

And fwiw, I'm off to deliver some cake to the airport, and after that a morning session at Jangle Jungle. We had more snow overnight.

Mantra + The Duke touring binding is supposed to be the ultimate one ski quiver. If the skis are for next season, get the dukes (or the rumoured touring bindings from Salomon or Look). Naxos and Freerides are lighter and better for touring but sloppy at speed on hardpack so more of a quiver option.