• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Yeah, Stuntcok was in fine form...until he did a full ejection face plant submariner right in front of me. The only things I could see were his heels sticking out of the snow. I nearly ran him over lol.gif

thanks again for the ride back to tokyo, stunt cok. funny conversations in the car. i'll never look at chapstick or a toothbrush the same way again. \:D

ridiculous day yesterday. when we split into pairs, stunt cok and i hit the trees. i had that chute dialed and just opened up in there. i think that was the latest i've skied until so far this year, 4:50. so much fun.

kept trying to call u EBC; sorry bad reception.

Nice pics of EBC, Kuma! \:\)

I'd love to go to Hakuba this weekend and ski with Alex and Phatluv...

but I also want to visit to the hairdresser and get my hair loose permed... dilemma...

>but I also want to visit to the hairdresser and get my hair loose permed... dilemma...

skiing or get your hair done?WTF? ;\) Only a GIRL would have THAT problem :p C'mon slow, you just got new skis but now you wanna get your hair done? Surely it can wait till mid-week. Im trying to get up as well happyglass.gif

bummer bout your new club BP thumbsdown.gif

slow, yeah, gotta move as currently Id be commuting 1.5 hours one way by train not including walking to train stn/school so moving is a must! ;\) Gonna miss Kobe/Ashiya - great area and where Im moving to is the freaking DOinaka \:\(