OK I think I know the answer to that big-will.

It depends on the title. But it seems lots of games that were on 360 and ported over to PS3 have been better on 360. Ones originally meant for PS3 have been almost the same. And as times goes on, PS3 should be looking better. So I have been led to believe.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if they will keep them as they are now or do something with them. Hard to see Game suddenly becoming a success with the way they currently do things. Grim shops. The best bit I saw while I w

I was looking at some of those games last night. 49.99 some of them are. That's just shocking. It must be rather expensive being a parent these days!

That's like well over 10,000 yen in Japan terms.

Bet you don't pay that much for new games!!?

Originally Posted By: FRANK RYAN
If anyone needs advice on a console to choose, I am a console junkie since electronics are my hobby. I would say that the wii and 360 are clear winners in choice for game console picks for reasons I cant explain on the fourms.

why? is it that ground breaking? or is it that the components speak for themselves?

The Will Ware thing gets launched today... like the wii version of xbox live arcade, downloadable small games. Will be interesting to see what gets developed for that.

Are they going to release some sort of hdd for the wii? There's hardly any memory in the machine, you've got to think it is a mistake to have so little when they are now starting this as well as the virtual console.

The wii and 360 have been hacked in the past. The ps3 has not.

So essentially you could play copied games on the wii and 360 for the price of a dvd-r (for the wii) or a dvd-r Dual layer (for the 360), but not the ps3 as it has a blue ray player in it and even if it could play backed-up games, it would cost a fortune for the blue ray burner and discs.

I work on wii`s and the 360 along with other consoles.

The wii is good for family fun, but more serious gamers would choose the 360 for the amount of titles available and graphics power.

My friend has got the Will Kart game, we played it last night. It was a lot of fun. I find people who play games all the time though a bit scary. One of my colleagues has a kid and she says that he would basically play games all day if she let him.