• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if they will keep them as they are now or do something with them. Hard to see Game suddenly becoming a success with the way they currently do things. Grim shops. The best bit I saw while I w

Very stoked for the new Mario game. It's been earning near-perfect reviews on multiple gaming websites.

I've never played any of the Lego Star Wars games, but the Wii's version that just came out is a compilation of all six movies with a few bonus characters and scenes, not to mention the Wii Remote being used as a lightsaber.

The new House of the Dead-style arcade version of Resident Evil game comes out next week, too. A long drought of decent games until the past few weeks with the three aforementioned titles, and the cheesy-yet-addictive Guitar Hero III.

I don't think Yoshii's in it, but the controls are totally dialed in. Superb. It feels kind of kiddy, but it's undeniably fun.

I just picked up the first-person shooter, on-rails, two-player co-op, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles. Can't wait to play it. It should give nice flashbacks of playing Houses of the Dead arcade with the missus (then girlfriend) late night back in Kumamoto's Kamitoori nearly ten years back. Zombie-slaying with the better half is always good times. :o)

A new Wii channel has been launched - lots of videos and interviews... first one really looking at Wii Fit which looks - er, a bit mad! Worth checking out, it's free.

I got it second hand, its a singapore version.

I played double dragon on arcade, that was quite cool. not really much point playing those old skool games though when you have so many great new ones out.

bobby12, ignore the crappy old ones - they are crappy and last 5 minutes.

Try these all HD and good games, many worth your cash:

Mutant Storm Reloaded

Mutant Storm Empire

Alien Hominid

Every Extend Extra Extreme

Geometry Wars

Heavy Weapon

Jetpac Refuelled

Prince of Persia

Get this - over 20 million DSs sold in Japan!!

2004年12月2日に発売されたニンテンドーDS(ニンテンドーDS Liteは2006年3月2日発売)の国内累計販売台数が2007年11月25日時点で2000万台を突破したことがエンターブレインの調べで明らかになった。内わけは、ニンテンドーDSが644万9206台、ニンテンドーDS Liteが1360万2806台で、合計2005万2012台となっている。

I had Prince of Persia on the old Xbox, it was pretty good. Never heard of any of those others. I got a lot to occupy me with halo3 and bioshock anyway for a few months.

Download them bobby12 - the demos are all free. You might be surprised at how much fun they all are. All the ones I mentioned look good (nice shiny hd graphics) and not just crappy 80's as-is games. Definitely worth a look.