• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if they will keep them as they are now or do something with them. Hard to see Game suddenly becoming a success with the way they currently do things. Grim shops. The best bit I saw while I w

Very stoked for Super Mario Galaxy. All of a sudden, stuff I'm interested comes out, all within two weeks of each other:

Guitar Hero III: Didn't give a rat's ass, but then then tried it for the first time on the 360 at a friend's house - FUN. The price tag and no downloadable songs on the Wii have kept me from buying it already though.

Lego Star Wars: All six episodes, decent humor thrown in, co-op modes, over 160 playable characters, your Wiimote acts as a light saber? Awesome, but I'm going to wait on some reviews when it comes out States-side Tuesday before dropping coin for it.

Super Mario Galaxy: 'nuff said.

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles: A two-player co-op game with an on-rails first-person shooter vantage point, a la House of the Dead, the arcade classic. Very excited, and it uses the new Wii gunmount/shooter/peripheral thingamajig.

in japan it is....thankfully that means its just stupidly cheap \:\) got mine for 26000 with 20gb hdd. Its more like 60000 in the UK. PS3 is a similar price here in japan.

PGR3 and Halo3.

Dont like Halo3 much, didnt like 2 on xbox either.

PGR3 is great, still trying to get the hang of the fast cars though \:\/ I seem to do better in slow cars.

Next on shopping list: Splinter Cell.