i am going to have a big feast \:D . got a turkey, brought back stuffing, cranberry sauce, gravy, pumpkin pie mix from the us. my friend is making roast potatoes and other englishy things. want to eat and drink mulled wine all day. then go boarding on boxing day.

Going to Ajigasawa again for Christmas - staying 3 days this time - hopefully it will dump snow like it did last year - it was always good last year but this year, I fear the jelly fish cause Ajigasawa is near the ocean...damn jelly fish!

Chill out at the beach in Ao nang Thailand. Go for a paddle with my lady to check out some limestone caves, scuba dive, then kick back with a lot of cocktails and have a thai BBQ feast near the at the best place we can find. And watch a beautiful sunset. Then have lots of nookie!

• SnowJapan Admin

Hopefully there will be .stoke. At the moment the bottom half of Joetsu Kokusai is brown / green in colour, the top half with a sprinkling of snow. \:\(

Christmas Day? Writing snow reports and stuff. \:\( Just as long as they're not lack-of-snow reports ;\)