What 80`s videogame character are you?

http://quiz.ravenblack.net/videogame.pl

I am a bad guy clap.gif

What Video Game Character Are You? I am a Space-invader.I am a Space-invader.

I will happily recruit the help of friends to aid me in getting what I want. I have no tolerance for people getting in my way, and I am completely relentless until any threats or opposition are removed. I try to be down-to-earth, but something always seems to get in the way. What Video Game Character Are You?

7.png

I am Jetpac Man.

I love the outdoors; the sense of freedom, of adventure. I love the sensation of free-fall, and would parachute and bungee jump on a moment's notice. I know where I want to be, and I strive to get there, making great effort to collect what I need. I let nothing stand in my way.

That pretty much sums me up. Cool little test. \:D

I am Kung Fu Master.

I have been carefully analysed and told that I like to be in control of myself. I dislike crowds, especially crowds containing people trying to kill me. Even though I always win, I prefer to avoid fights if possible.

And also if I were not Kung Fu Master I would be a Space-invader.

But as I keep on saying, I'm not really an alien. lol.gif

Mr Do???? bloody hell. sedetary by nature....grrrrr!!!! mad.gif hehehe GO APPLE POWER!!!

am Mr Do.

I am sedentary by nature, enjoying passive entertainment, eating when the mood takes me, and playing with my food. I try to avoid conflict, but when I'm angered, I can be a devil - if you force me to fight, I will crush you. With apples.

(If you were not Mr Do you would be a Base-defender.)

Sorry, being a case of being abit tanked and not going to the link I self proclaimed myself to be Pac man....But I wasn't far off!

I am a Scorched Earth Tank.

When I have a mission, it consumes me; I will not be satisfied until the job is done. I have a strong sense of duty, and a strong sense of direction. Changes in the tide don't phase me - I always know which way the wind blows, and I know how to compensate for it. I get on poorly with people like myself.

(If you were not a Scorched Earth Tank you would be Pacman.)