Do any of you have any new year restlingutions that you plan to keep?

(Are they supposed to be secret?)

Hmm. I think mine must be to get generally fitter. Yes thats a good one. Starting on the 1st. I will report back in 1 years time, when I will look exactly like my avatar.

lol.gif

1. Start and finish my first course for my new "career path".

2. Get my 3 dan.

3. be as good a dad to my SECOND child (coming soon) as I am to my first!

4. keep going to the gym 4-5 times a week so that I am way bigger than GG's avatar by summer lol.gif

Ps. I think those that keep theirs secrets are because they want no one to know if they fail.

According to Fortune-telling, 2005 will be pretty good year for me. \:\)

1.Being active (skiing, swimming, yoga, exploring Tokyo by bicycle...)

2.Get ready to move to or buy a house in the town near the beach.

3.Get a boyfriend who can enjoy skiing with me! I should put this at the top of the list ;\)

Quote:
Originally posted by slow:

3.Get a boyfriend who can enjoy skiing with me! I should put this at the top of the list ;\)
Slow, don't think that would be hard at all unless god has been unkind to you. Just post your pretty picture and I am sure you would be able to meet you snowman! ;\) ( especially here!)

Im sure slow wont have to worry about getting a boyfriend - all those SJers in Tokyo start PMing her!!! ;\)

New Years Resolutions:

1) Pass 1kyu (dont forget to send the app on time too)

2) Ski 30-40 days

3) Travel more

4) Call home at least once a year \:o

5) Start something new...

I tend to look back at the previous year and see how far I have (or haven't) come and what's happened in my life. Then I try and get a sense of the coming year and what might be in store and what I think I'd like to do/achieve. I tend to set goals whenever they feel appropriate rather than necessarily at the beginning of a new year. That way I'm more likely to follow thru since I can set them at times I know I'm more likely to be motivated to achieve them.

All that being said, I had a great year and this year's going to be a good one too. I have 2 main goals. 1. get the CD cover finished and printed. 2. make as many music vids as possible.

The rest can flow however it wants.