oh yeah, currently riding kandy-chan, a k2 kandy board. (original, i know, but you've gotta say it japanese-style, 'kyandi-chan')

& lil' bibi, my Vivio, takes me to the snow & back..

if i have troubles with japanese i check with toshi-kun, my toshiba dictionary phone.

but then, i'm a girl & like to name inanimate objects.

(actually, i think all 3 were named by friends, not me) \:o

No names, but have occasionaly given it a kiss if it's behaving well...

and custom stencils of stuff to remind me not to be a pussy - do you need to name them to create an emotional bond?

I have a habit of occasionally venting my frustration on inanimate objects. Usually my gloves, hat or patches of snow. But you will sometimes hear me hurling abuse at my board as well. But what exactly I call my board probably cant be printed here. mad.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a huge Doraemon sticker on my Burton Frontier so, surprise!, it's called the Doraemon. It's easier than explaining that it's a Frontier.

Other board is a Seven, and it doesn't need another name.

Unfortunately, there's no real attachment to them. The Doraemon is old and beat up, and the Seven is just an ok board.

a friend named her board Thor Goddess of Thunder and would refer to it as an animate object.

i don't name my boards, but i used to name my cars...'92 toyota corolla (when i had it) was called Egg or Papa (Smurf) b/c is was blue and egg-shaped and The Black Stallion was a '89 Chevy Lebaron, black

i HAVE slept w/ my boards before. :p what can i say, i'm a kid at heart when it comes to ma boards.