• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

sick - I was thinking "I wish i could have nabbed a red pole to stick across the kicker before we left"...

...and they did for me. stoked.

Gotta make that Patrol dude hit it next time too!

(It's not very big)

Nice work (and nice logo Kuma)!

Good job making that look like a half decent shot given the lack of light at the time.

Wish I could say the same about me!

Sorry about my back arm too! Wack style alert! - you can sense my tension about the trees right behind the tip of my nose exactly in the middle of the run-out.

Do you wanna the post the third shot too - the one where I ollied wrong and said "Oh f*&K" about the time you snapped. Stick it up without any tweaking as a contrast with the better shot?

Worth a giggle.

Not to be outdone by Touqe and Kuma (not to mention Ianbc's sickening shots in their own thread) here is my contribution.

I've heard that EBC likes a stick between the legs, and gets into some unusual positions, but really, c'mon, keep it off the mountain kids.

AK%2077_2.jpg?

lol.gif

i should have taken her - i had a better angle. There she looks like she's practicing her iron cross d-spin lol.gif

AK that 3rd shot fired late because of the slow sync on the flash (another thing I have to try to learn) so you're just a blob at the bottom.

re: the pic I posted, looks like you were checking your watch to see what time you'd land :p

Good luck keeping FT off your wine! (mind you, if it cost more than 600yen he won't recognise the taste!)

A little background on Kuma's pic above - the background may be a bit light cos the foreground and subject were in heavy shadow! You really couldn't see the landing much in the shade.

This drop is just by carving off the edge of a cat track and ollieing. The landing is between the trees on the left and right, avoiding the couple of trees in the middle.

It was my first run of the day (yes, i got up late) and first jump. It's a bs180 no grab.

Dizzy also did a bs 3 off the same spot.

I had chocolate almonds for lunch.

Kuma had onigiri.